Prolouge

- Ally -As soon I entered my penthouse apartment, my phone rang

- Ally -
As soon I entered my penthouse apartment, my phone rang. What now?

"Yes Dinah?"I answered, my tone giving away the fact that I'm aggravated. Oh, and exhausted.

"Bitch I texted you TWICE and yo' ass ain't text me back. I want answers, hoe." she fusses into the phone before giggling. I hate this loud ass girl.

"First of all, watch your mouth. Second, Dinah I've been on a plane for last 9 hours. I'm drained...and I'm tired." I whined while dragging my luggage down the hall to my bedroom. "I've been sleeping in hotel rooms, living out of a suitcase and showering in a shower HUNDREDS of other people have step foot in before me for last few days. I'm not going ANYWHERE for the next couple days so wherever you tryna get me to go with you, forget it."

"Well damn." She snickers. Ugh, she's so annoying. I wish she'd get off my phone. I just wanna wash this jet lag off and sleep for the rest of the day. Is that too much to ask for???

Dinah is the best friend that's always down to have fun, now matter the circumstances. And I'm the same way. I can't beat a nice night out with my girls with a few drinks, good music and dancing. It's the best thing. However, when you've been performing every night for last two weeks and traveling across the country for a radio promo tour, you'd rather just rest. My body needs to rest. I haven't had a full 8 hours of sleep in two weeks. I deserve it, dammit.

"Dinah what do you want?"I ask while throwing my luggage over by my closet door and throwing myself on top of my bed. It's so nice to be home. "I know you want something so what is it?

"Well just so you know Friday, Mani is inviting us to a girls night out at Pineapple Skies. We're celebrating our successes and we're also gonna meet her lil boo she been talking to these last few weeks. I'm anxious to know her and see what she looks like." She explains. "Plus, I dropped my EP, you just dropped your first two singles and wrapped up your radio promo tour and Normani is headlining Ariana's tour. We deserve to celebrate that."

"No, I'm not gonna make it. I need rest." I said quickly.

"Fuck your rest! You need to celebrate."She scoffed. "Don't you miss me?"

"Yes I miss you and Mani but I'm talking to you right now so I-why Mani didn't just text me and tell me about this???"I questioned curiously.

"She was going too," She said. "But if she had be told you and said no, like you doing right now, she would've been like aww I understand. Well don't worry about it babe. Get your rest and we'll catch up some other time and let ya lil ass slide and we'd have to celebrate your success without you and I ain't having it. Not this time."

I was silent for seconds. I just really don't wanna go. At all. But she was right. However, I still need my eight hours. However, it has been a minute since I seen my two best friends. Besides, it'd be nice to see who has my best friends heart.

"Okay okay." I breathe out. "I'll be there."

I can hear Dinah scream in excitement from the other end and it made me smile a little.

"YAY!" She tells into the phone. "Ooouuu BITCH we bout to get lit!"

I started laughing. "Yes, it's gonna fun."

Even though I was tired and my energy was low, she ended up getting me excited.

"Oh girl! I already know what I'm about to wear. You know what you're wearing?"

I shook my head as if she could vividly see me. "No. I'll probably go shopping and find something. Plus, I need to do laundry. So I don't exactly know just yet."

"Mm okay." She tells me. "Well get sexy as fuck. Show them legs. It's gonna be a lot of fine ass men there. Well...in your case...men and women."

I laughed off her little slick joke as we finished up our phone call.

I've been bisexual for about seven months and it was so hard for me to come out about it. It was hard because everyone who's a fan of mine, who knew me...I just knew it was gonna shock everyone. Being bisexual was the last thing anyone thought about me. At this point in life I really don't care what people think about me. Hell i've been caring my whole childhood, now it's my time and now I don't give a damn.
•••
So! This is just the START of some crazy ass shit. This story may be the best one I've ever written. I have a lot of faith in this story and I'm putting a lot into this. I know I'm gonna enjoy writing this story so I really hope you enjoy reading because I had a little bit help bringing this story to life.

- Disclaimer #1: There's a MAJOR plot
twist.

- Disclaimer #2: This story is based off an Alren one-shot that I have written in the past so pay close attention and maybe you can catch which one it is *wink wink*