| 5 |

- Lauren -
Her hands instantly tangled in my hair and she moaned loud enough for the people in the apartment next door to hear when my fingers curled inside of her.

"Oh my-" She whispered inaudibly against my shoulder.

That was all I needed to hear before I flicked my wrist faster, and she began to grind against my fingers. Now THAT was sexy as hell. Watching her muscles flex in her stomach had me grinning. Her back arched into me and I lifted my head to connect our lips to calm her tense body. Her moans were muted but I could still feel the vibrations through her lips.

"Lauren! I-"

"No." I slowly took my fingers out of her and moved down to the bottom of the bed. I threw her legs over my shoulder,"I don't want you to do so just yet."

"What are you doing?" She asked out of clue, a bit breathless.

"I wanna taste you," I admitted bluntly as I practically clawed at her thighs.

She looks at me with gentle eyes and I do the same before pressing a wet kiss against her thigh,"It's ok, I'll take it easy."

I licked a stroke of her slit, taking her labia between my lips, pulling it gently until it fell from the grip between my lips. I moaned at the taste of her, my breath hitting against her making her body shiver. I ran my tongue through her folds, covering it with her juices, before softly lapping it against her clit.

She nearly bucked her hips forward into my face, but managed to stop herself just in time. I couldn't help but smirk, for this to be her first real time with me, she doesn't want to seem so desperate.

I pushed my tongue slowly into her love canal, my tongue thrusting lightly caressing the tight walls of it. And that, I think, was just enough to push her over the edge. So I pushed her legs to her chest and continued.

"Ugh! Ohhh my gosh!" She finally shouted after muting her moans as her hips jolted forward and she threw her head back in the pillow, one hand gripping my hair and the other pushing my hands further in between her legs. I glanced over at her dresser mirror just to see her back arch in a perfect angle, her mouth fall open, and sounds of pure ecstasy falling from her lips. Her hands had the sheets tight-knuckles white. Her stomach rising and falling violently. It was the most sexiest sight I've ever witnessed.

Her walls tightened around my tongue and she whimpered. I caressed the back of her thigh and kept thrusting, I wanted to see her reach her climax.

"S-Stop," She gasped."Oh my-Lauren I need you to stop...please stop!"

"Why?" I mumbled incoherently. I couldn't stop my tongue thrusting, I have yet to see this happen. I wasn't even sure she heard me through her heavy, short breaths.

"Because y-you're gonna make me cum.."She breathes out.

"You asked for this,"I thrust harder-faster and she sucks air through her teeth before her back slowly arched and she yells my name. Her body halts forward and she cums, her warm juices rolling down her slit on to my tongue and chin.

That's my girl.

- Author -
Ally tries catch her breath but chokes on air when Lauren presses, delves and swirls her tongue into Ally, but the rapid flick of her tongue is what causes Ally to writhe, it's what causes Ally to get really wet and then wetter.