| 40 |

— Ally —
I nearly busted my ass trying to get to Brandon. I missed my big brother so much. I was stopped by Luna, my little cousin who had her arms wrapped around my leg. She refused to let me go unless I picked her up.

"Hey bebita!" I said happily as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"¡Te extrañé! (I missed you!) She hugged me even tighter.

She pulled back and I kissed her forehead before Brandon came up and hugged me.

"What's up Chiquita!" He said as she pulled me in for a tight hug. "How've you been?"

"I'm good!!" I smiled as we pulled away. "You?"

"I've been okay." He smiles back. "I take it that that's Lauren back there huh?"

"Yes, that's her." I say quickly when I see my mother.

Eventually, mom made me put Luna down and I ran up to hug her. I tried jumping in her arms but she grunted and smacked my butt.

"You are not 5 anymore, mamita." she chuckled out as my feet touch the cement. "I can't pick you up anymore."

"Hi mom," I tilted my head with a smile.

"Hey mí sole," She pinched my cheek.

"Mí padre!" I yell excitedly as I ran to my dads arms and jumped in his—he's always been able to pick me up. Makes me feel like a little girl again.

"Hey mi princesa!!" He calls me as he puts me down and kisses my forehead. "How was the trip?"

"It was good," I nodded with a smile.

Lauren eventually got out the rental car and walked up beside me with a welcoming smile.

"Mom, dad, Brandon," I say to them while grabbing Lauren's hand. "This is the girl you all have been dying to meet. This is my girlfriend Lauren."

My mother smiled brighter than the sun. "Well hello chica bonita!! It's so nice to finally meet you!"

"It's so nice to finally meet you as well!" Lauren said happily.

"We've heard so much about you." Brandon flashed a smile as he shook her hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Good things I hope! Nice to meet you as well."

"Oh of course good things!" My father spoke up with the biggest smile as he shook her hand. "You're the love of our little girl's life. It's an honor to finally meet you."

"And this is my little cousin Luna." I tell Lauren. She squats and sticks out her hand.

"Well hello Luna, I'm Lauren."

"Hi!" Luna speaks back energetically while shaking Lauren's hand. "You're really pretty!"

"Gracias! You're pretty too!" Lauren giggles out. She stands back up and smiles t my family.

"I just wanna say that it's an absolute honor to finally meet you all and I wanna say thank you for allowing me to spend the holidays with you. It's truly an honor."

"Oh no worries!" My dad tells her.

"Yes, we figured what better way to meet you than to see you during the best time of the year?" My mother then says.