| 44 |

- Ally -
Surprisingly, Lauren was in my bed, waiting on me, just as ordered. I really thought she would just do what she wants and be in her room but from the crack in the door of the bathroom to my room she was there, laying in the middle of my bed, under the covers, watching tv with her head resting in her hand, her arm propped up by the elbow, with her phone on top of the covers beside her.

I smiled at the sight, for this will be the last time the bed looks that neat for the night.

I flicked the light off and opened the door to walk into my room and her eyes were down in her phone at this time. But she quickly lifted her sight when she sensed me there.

"I see you're prepared," I smirked as I walked over to the bottom of the bed.

She smiled as she looks back down at her phone, blushing. I smirked some more, the thoughts that were racing through my head were not innocent at all. They were rather nasty, and quite explicit for anyone to believe to be going through my mind of all people.

I grabbed the remote off the dresser and politely turned the tv off and I dared silently to myself for Lauren to make any remark on my doing as I went to turn the room light off.

I sat it back on the dresser and turned to her, her face still down in her phone. I walked back to the end of the bed and flipped my hair behind my shoulders.

- Lauren -
"Turn it off," I heard her say.

I nodded, "Just give me one second, babe. I gotta text Dinah back right quick."

She chuckled lowly, "No no sweetie, I don't think you heard me. I SAID turn it off."

I can hear the solidness in her voice so I quickly texted "gtg" and turned my phone off.

"No," She said again, standing with her hands on her hips at the bottom of the bed. "Turn it COMPLETELY off."

I sighed lightly and held down the power button before sliding my finger across the screen and sitting it on the nightstand. She walked over to her speaker and turned it on and it played soft, sensual music. Who knew she had such great taste in sexy music. She's never played music when we're about have sex before so this was different but I kinda liked it.

I repositioned myself in the bed and fixed the pillows behind me while she climbed up my body and sat on top of me.

"I thought I told you to be naked." She said, noticing that I had on shorts and a t-shirt.

"I got cold." I shrugged. "Sorry."

She had on a large shirt and underwear-a thong from what I could see.

"But umm, you could have just came out here naked, for you have nothing on anyway but a t-shirt as well and panties."I said quietly.

"I know, and I would've." She said back in the same tone. She reached down for my hands that were laying down by my hips and connected hers to mine before pulling them up and placing them on her butt, "But I know you have a thing for me being in nothing but a t-shirt and panties. Do you not?"

"I might." I smirked. Yes, I have a thing for her in that wardrobe. It's a kink, if you would like to call it that. She looks so hot. Besides, all I see are legs and I think she has great legs. They stretch to the moon when we're in the art of the act.