Chapter 7

"Hey, dumbass!" Katsuki yelled over to me.

"Yes?" I responed walking over to where he was standing.

"What did you get on the test." He was asking about the midterms.

"Oh I got 4/21. What about you?" I was sure he got a higher score than me but I still wanted to know.

"Hah, I got 3/21." he said with a smirk.

"pffffft," I was trying to hold my laughter.

"What, dumbass, I got a better ranking than you." he said getting angry.

"You were talking the whole time we were studying that you were gonna get first." I bursted out into laughter and was clutching my stomach.

"yOU LITTle..." he grabbed my uniform with his fist."What Katsuki~. Cat got your tongue?" I smirked trying to get him annoyed. I leaned forward and wispered, "Or do I have to take it from you?" His face turned pink and he let go of me.

"Thanks, babe." I kissed his cheek and walked away. I love winning.

~
~
~
~

It was the day we were all going to do our practical exams. We had to pass to be able to go to the traing camp this summer. Each student will be paired up and they would then have to fight one of the teachers. But since there was an odd number of students, one would have to be alone without a partner after everyone else had finnished. They would be going up against a random pro hero. And that person would be me.

"Dumbass, are you ok?"Katsuki came up to me before going to his match.

"Ya I'm fine." I said not looking him in the eye.

"Don't lie." he hugged me with his arms around my waist.

"No, I'm freaking out." I was hugging him back tightly.

"Hey, you'll do great. I'll be watching the whole time." he put a hand on my cheek and made me look into his beautiful crimson eyes.

"Ok, you should go. Don't fight with Midoriya to much, kay?" I gave him a small smile

"No promises." he chuckled a little and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you, Kastsuki."

"I love you y/n."

~
~
~
~

I sat in Recovery girl's tent to watch all of the matches. Katsuki was fighting with Midoriya and they both were badly losing. I didn't want to watch but as soon as I was about to go take a walk to calm down, I saw that Katsuki was unconscious and Midoriya was carring him over his sholder to the exit. I rushed out of the tent to where there match was. I didn't want to leave Katsuki alone. I finnally got there and found both of the boys laying on the ground I ran over to Katsuki but recovery girl was right behind me and told me to get out of the way and go prepare for my match. I didn't want to leave him but I knew she was right.

I found out that the person I'll be fighting against is some hero named Blue Copperhead. Well right of the bat I can tell his quirk has something to do with snakes. Copperheads are a type of venomous snake. So I should watch out for any contact with the hero.

I walked into the arena and saw a tall man with snake heads on his fingertips.

"Let Y/n L/n practical exam BEGIN!" as soon as a horn sounded, I immediately surrounded myself in a ball of water and shot out dagger shaped pieces of ice through the water towards the man. This is one of my favorite moves because it is both offensive and defensive. I was supprised that the man has terrible dodging skills. I was hitting him with most of my icicles and putting cuts all over his body. Damn this'll be easy.