Chapter 15

"I just had a pretty stormy night." Katsuki grumbled and practically fell on me. I caught him but damn is this boi heavy.

"Katsuki let's get you cleanned up then we'll talk, m'kay?" I rubbed his back a bit and tried to keep from falling backwards from the weight of his body. Katsuki just nodded and I dragged him into the bathroom. I sat him down on the floor and took his very dirty shirt off. He had some pretty bad scrapes and cuts but nothing a little first aid couldn't fix. I grabbed the first aid bag out from under the sink and took a wash cloth and started to clean him off. After I had him all bandaged up I noticed that he had fallen alseep. How fucking late was he out for? He has a whole lot of explaining to do.

I attempted to pick Katsuki up but he just groaned and opened his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He looked at me weirdly and at the postion we were in. I looked down and blushed. I was practically straddling him while hugging his bare chest. I looked away in embarrassment and started to get up. Katsuki just pulled me down so I landed in his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now tell me." he grumbled in a low voice.

"T-tell you what?" I stuttered at his dominence.

"Tell me why the hell shitty hair was in your bed." He tightened his hold on me a little. F U C K. Kiri!

"He was drunk and fell asleep in my room." It's the truth but he probably won't believe it.

"Did he touch you?" Katsuki said in a demanding and seriuos tone.

"N-not really." He did hug me so....

"Y/n," He took hold of my chin forced me took him in the eyes. "Did. He. Touch. You"

"Y-yes, b-"

"I knew it" He pulled me off him so he could get up, I grabbed his wirst before he could leave.

"But he didn't touch me like that! I swear! All he did was hug me in bed, that was it... I promise." He turned to look at me and I saw his eyes. They were filled with jealousy and rage. Why did such beautiful things have to be so hurtful?

"I don't care. He can't do what he did. You're mine. He's not allowed to touch you at all." He pulled from my grasp.  He took two steps out the door and fell on to the hard flooring face first.

"Katsuki!" I ran over to him, "Are you okay?" I helped him up on to his feet. "I'm fine, just... stay here... please."

"I promise." I helped him to his bed and sat down with him.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, taking one of his hands.

"No... just you." He took my hands in his. "I was so fucking stupid, I shouldn't have gone to that shitty party. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did it. I'm sorry I didn't go after you when you left. I'm sorry I lashed out about shitty hair. I'm so fucking dumb." He looked down and I watched a single tear drop down from his face. I pulled his head onto my chest and held him in my arms. I was mad at him but it hurt me to see him so sad.

"No, don't say things like that. You are so amazing and smart. You're not stuipd or dumb. Thank you for apologizing though." I pet his head a bit and felt my shirt get a little wet from what I assume were his tears.

"You know what's funny?" I asked. He shook his head a bit, still on my chest. "It was only a year ago when you were telling me that." I chuckled a little bit and continued to pet his soft blonde hair.

"Wow, how different everything is. I miss those first two weeks. It was so simple, so... perfect. I think about it often, you know. The first kiss, the sleepovers, the braclet, the hoodies, the simplicity. I hate to think that now is any different, but it is, because, even though it has been so hard, I love you so much more because of it. You have made me so happy, and I don't want to lose that. I still have my moments where I want to push you away, but... I don't know. I probably am just talking too much. " I sighed. Katsuki sat up and put his hand on my cheek.

"I love hearing you talk and go off on your stupid rants, I love it when you show how you really feel, and I love you." He looked into my eyes and I just watched his own crimson eyes fill with love. His eyes have always been what I love most about him.

"I love you too but, I need you to tell me what happened to you last night." I took his hand and sqeezed it tightly. He sighed and ran his oposite hand through his hair.

"I just was angry, and I got in a fight."  He looked down and sighed again.

"With who?" I titled my head in confusion.

"...fucking deku." He mumbled, but I could clearly hear him.

"What the hell? Why?" I wasn't suprised that it was Midoriya, but rather that they got into that bad of a fight.

"Well, I was angry okay?! After what I did he was asking too many fucking questions so I got pissed and we... well fought." He was still looking down and I felt a wave of guilt.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have walked out... I didn't think you would have gone and done something like that." I rubbed circles on his hand with my thumb.

"Don't apologize. I was the stupid one who crossed the line. I'm just glad you're still taking to me." He finally looked back up at me, slightly smiling.

"Of course I'm still talking to you." I hugged him tightly. "I love you and I would never leave you like that." I felt him hug back and I melt into his arms.

"You know y/n, you are too fucking nice sometimes." he wispered.

"Only to you."

-------------------------------------------

Ok i really hate this chapter and I'm sorry if it was super repetitive.

Thank y'all for all the reads >.<

<3

-E