Chapter 14

*trigger warning for ptsd and panic attacks*

Some of the boys were having a party in the dorms on the top floor. It was originaly meant to be only guys but then some girls joined in. I decied to not be one of those girls. I knew there was going to be alcohol and thats not something I want in my system. Katsuki on the other hand, he was the complete opposite. He was going because there was going to be alcohol. And also he was informed that Midoriya and Todoroki weren't going to be there.

It was 2 am and I was in my room laying upside down on my bed. My feet against the wall and my head leaning off the edge of the bed. I was listening to my music when I heard a knock at the door. I got up to answer it, but before I had even got to the door, I saw Katsuki slightly open the door and stumble in to the room. This boi, has the nerve, to come in MY room, FUCKING DRUNK. I watched him stumble around, groaning, TF Katsuki, and almost fall into me.

"Katsuki, how drunk are you?" I pulled on his shirt a bit in an atempt to get him to look at me. Suddenly he crashed his lips into mine. But this time it wasn't loving or warm, it was rough and rushed. I pulled away, not wanting to do this while he was looking like a fucking pomerian that has a serious drug adiction.

*this has some triggering stuff so if you don't want to read, skip to the next a/n*

"Hey, we can do this another time. Let's get you to bed." I tried to walk away but he only pulled me closer. He leaned his head down, so his lips were right next to my ear.

"But I want it so bad, baby~" he wispered into my ear. I could smell the alcohol on his breath and on is clothes. He started to place small kisses on my neck but I pushed him away again.

"Please, you're drunk. I would do this anytime but now. J-just come lay down with me." I tried to pull him towards my bed, he pushed me down and put both his hands on either side of me.

"Oh c'mon baby~ It's not that bad." He began kissing my neck again and my mind was going into panic mode. God why did I let him go to that party? I can't have the same thing happen to me again I don't want what happened with my dad to happen with Katsuki. I can't do this.

"S-stop. Please I-I don't want this. Just get off!" I pushed him off me me and I felt the tears building up. I started to walk but he grabbed my wrist.

*it stops here*

"Please, Babe, don't leave." He whined. I pulled my arm out of his grip and stormed out of the room. I ran all the way down to the first floor, where the common area is. I went into the kitchen and got myself a huge glass of water. I walked back into the common area and went to sit on the couch. As I was sitting down I saw Momo already sitting down.

"Oh hey, I didn't see you there." I waved a bit and flopped down onto the couch.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to find somewhere quiet. This is the farthest place from where the noise is." she stared down at the floor.

"Not a party person, huh?" I asked.

"Yup." she nodded her head a bit, still looking down.

"I don't really like parties either. Just... a lot of bad memories" I fiddled with the charm braclet from Katsuki on my wrist. I saw Momo lift her head up, she had a look of worry when she saw my expression.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I reached up and felt my cheek. It was wet from tears. Probably red and puffy too. I had completely forgotten that I was crying.

"Are you okay?" She asked me. No. I'm deffinetly not okay.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." I wipped my face with my sleeve to dry the tears and gave her a smile. She didn't say anything and we sat there in silence for a while.

"I'm sorry." I said, finnally interrupting the quiet.

"Sorry for what?" She responed with a very confused expression.

"Well, I kind of drowned you so... I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry for not talking to you sooner. It's been too long since it happened so, I thought I'd apologize."

"You shouldn't be sorry. I'm the one who had gotten up first to pull off your jacket. I also didn't talk to you about it either. I don't blame you for what you did. I'm sorry I pushed it too far." She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks, but I do want to make it up to you in some way." I gently take her hand off my shoulder and we talk about meeting up for ice cream or somethinng like that. (cuz, ya know, that will totally make up for almost murdering someone)

After we had talked for a bit longer, I went back upstairs to go to sleep. When I got to my room, the door was open. Not all the way, but half open, so you could only see a little bit of the wall inside. I put my back to the door and pushed it open slowly. I peered into the room, but no one was in there. I was expecting to see a passed out Katsuki, or a Mineta digging through my underwear drawer. But the room was empty. I didn't think much of it and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the lights and stood in front of the mirror. I've never liked the person I see staring back at me. Mirrors have always lead to bad things so I try to stay away from them. But tonight I just stood in there, looking into my own eyes, not at my body. I stared into the reflection, my mind clearing as I spaced out. I suddenly snapped out of my trance when I heard my door open a bit the shut closed.

"Hello? Katsuki?" I walked out of the bathhroom only to find Kirishima sprawled out on my bed. I quickly pulled out my phone to check the time. The screen read 3:30 am. The party must have been over.

"Hey Kiri," I went over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you want me to take you to your room?" He just groaned and took my hand, pulling closer to him.

"No... stay here." he said, obviously drunk, and tired.

"You know I can't let you stay here with me. Katsuki won't like it." I bent down and put my hand on his back and moved it in a soothing circular motion. He suddenly flipped over and pulled me down on to the bed with him.

"I don't care. You're warm" He mumbled. I layed there wide eyed as he wrapped his arms around me. I tried to move around and get out of his grasp, but he only held on tighter.

"Please." He opened his eyes a bit and gazed into my mine with a sad expression.

"Alright, fine. But only this once, and if Katsuki gets mad, it's your fault." He smiled in response and squeezed bit tighter, before closing his eyes, the both of us drifting off to sleep.

~
~
~
~

I woke up the next moring in the same position I fell alseep in. I got up from the bed with Kirishima still in it, and went to take a shower. When I got out He was still alseep and I decided to let him sleep in. I got dressed and went to Katsuki's room. I knocked on his door, but there wasn't an answer.

"Katsuki? It's me, (y/n)." I walked into the room. There was no one in there. I started to panic and checked the bathroom and the hallway. I couldn't find him but I went to check his room again. I walked through the door and I suddenly felt someone pull my arm. I loooked behind me and there he was. Standing in the doorway. But his clothes were dirty with blood and ripped and torn in many places.

"Where the fuck were you?!" I practicly yelled but my voice was shakey from the forming tears and the lump in my throat. He didn't respond or look at me he just pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly.

"I just had a pretty stormy night."

---------------------------------------------

Hello sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just didn't have much motivation lately but its all good now. I hoped you like the chapter cuz I was writing it slowly for like a week.

-E