~Epilogue(1)~

^^^felt slightly relevant^^^

"Y/n! Were going to be late for graduation!" Mina yells to me from outside my dorm room. Today was the day, the day everything would change. We were finally gonna be real heroes, but that's pretty terrifying to think about.

"I'll be out in a minute!" However, the only thing I can focus on... is the pink plus sign on my pregnancy test.

I sit on the toilet just staring at it. But after a few seconds I just get angry.

"Goddammn it Katsuki. I told you it was a bad idea." I say under my breath as I get up from the toilet. But as I look at myself in the mirror, I calm myself.

"You can do this. Graduation first, then yelling at Katsuki for being too rough second." I take a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom. I really did not have the energy to deal with this today.

"There you are!" Mina says as I walk out of my room. She looked amazing. I felt especially proud of her.

"Yep, I'm ready."

~
~

I met up with the rest of the group and we all went up on stage and got our diplomas. The whole event seemed to fly by with the rush of nervous adrenaline. But, afterwards we all went out to lunch and celebrated together, which helped to calm things down.

"FUCK SCHOOL!" Mina yelled out as we were all walking home. She was completely sober during this time.

"FUCK AIZAWA! not literally doe." So was Denki.

That night, Katsuki took me to a nice restaurant and we ate a (slightly) expensive dinner together. On the way home, we were walking back when I broke the news to him:

"Katsuki?"

"What is it?"

"Don't freak out, but... I'm pretty sure I'mpregnant." I flinch even though he doesn't move.

"hehe, nice prank, dumbass." He laughs.

I stay silent.

"Wait are you serious?"

"Yep." I nod, trying to hold in any and all negative emotions.

"Holy fuck Y/n!" He picks me up and spins me around, "How long have you known?"

"Only since this morning." I answer his question blankly.

"I'm so fucking happy." He smiles, but I don't. I only look down.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I'm just scared. What if were not ready? What if I'm not ready?" I look up at him.

"Y/n, listen. You are the most badass person I know. You can handle anything this stupid world throws at you. You can do anything. So I'm pretty sure you're going to the best fucking mom the universe has ever seen." He kisses me softly and I hug him back.

"Thank you." I smile gently at him after we pull away.

"Of course." He kisses my cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~
~

We had already begun wedding planning, but I wanted to get married before I was showing so we did a lot of rushing to get all the plans done before six months. It was a lot of work but we got through it.

I was still getting ready when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I still look towards the mirror even when Mina comes in. I sigh and she waves.

"Hi, you look so nice." She gapes.

"You think so?" I look down at my wedding clothes.

"Oh, Definitely."

"Do you need something?" I ask her as I turn back to the mirror.

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"Okaaay, What is it?" I ask.

"Well I got a girlfriend..." She looks away for a moment. I turn around and gasp.

"Oh my fucking god. That's so amazing! I'm so happy for you!" I hug her and she hugs back.

"Yeah, It took a while, but yeah..... I just wanted to tell you." I smile, (but we low key jelly).

"Well," I take her hands in mine, "You are my best friend and my maid of honor, so I'm proud of you as fuck. Now let's fucking kill this thing."

"Hell yeah," We both walk out of the dressing room, (lookin like kweens) and we walked down the hallway to meet up with my mom, who would be giving me away.

But when we get to the spot where my mother would be, I see that there stands Izuku Midoriya.

"W-where's my mom?" I ask him.

"What? She told me that you told me to be here." He responds nervously. It's funny how he's gotten so big and strong but still acts like he's in middle shcool.

"Wait, oh god. I didn't ask for thi-" I'm interupted by the sound of the music starting.

"Fuck, I have to walk out now-" Mina rushes to the doors, "Momo is already out there, shit."

"Go, go, go," I shoo her and she slips through the door. The pink bridesmaid's dress barely getting caught.

"I think that's our cue to walk out." Midoriya points to the doors. The only thing that is separating me from the life long thing I am commiting to.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I shake it off, and I let Midoriya take my arm. The doors open and I smile. We start to slowly walk down the aisle.

"This is insane." I say through my smile to Midoriya.

"It's beautiful though. " He says, "You are too."

"Thanks." I sigh, "No offense, but it dosen't really mean much coming from you."

"No, no, I get it. You only want his approval right now." He lets go of my arm, now that we have reached the end of the aisle.

"Thank you," I wisper before give him a quick peck on the check. He nodds and I turn towards Katsuki. He looks like he fucking won the lottery three times and wittnessed Midoriya becoming quirkless again.

I stepped up next to him and we faced away from the many people watching us closely, towards (basically whoever you want to be conducting the ceremony).

"Why the hell was midoriya giving me away?" I whisper to Katsuki.

"I don't fucking know, and honestly I think it was cuter this way." I actually turn my head to look at him.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Hell yeah, I get to make you pay for making me jealous later." He winks and I glare at him as I turn red.

(all the boring stoof shall be skipped. y'all kiss and everyone is crying and yelling, and then everyone gets very, very drunk.)

It was a very long process, but I gave birth to a baby boy in mid december. He was named after Kirishima, being Eijiro Bakugo. It was my idea to name him after our great friend who saved my life so many times. Katsuki was very supportive and excited. Mostly because he was just too focused on the fact the boy looked almost exactly like him. And many, many, many coffees maybe were influenceing his "good" jugdement.

And just as we planned we moved into a relatively large house in the countryside. It was perfect and quiet.

Jesus, it was all I wanted. We both got to be heroes and be together. It was so much different than how I expected my life was going to turn out.

It's beautiful and happy,

No more Stormy nights are bringing me down.

(end)