Epilogue (3)

~15 Years after grauduation~

Characters status:

Y/n: 34 yrs (still pro hero)

Katsuki: 34 yrs (still pro hero)

Ejiro: 15 yrs (attending UA)

Suki: 12 yrs

Izuku: 11 yrs

Y/n jr: 6 yrs

Thank you for reading and enjoy!~

Katsuki and I had just returned home from a big mission in the city. I was tired as fuck and he went to take a shower.

I've been lying on the bed for some time now when I hear the water turn off, "You know Kat, I'm really starting to miss High school." I say as I hear him step out of the shower.

"Oh yeah?" He says from the bathroom.

"Mhm. I think the mission being in the city reminded me of a lot of things that we went through at school." I look up at the ceiling and sigh.

"Me too. It was really close to UA too." Katsuki also sighs. It was loud enough that I could hear it. I start thinking about the highschool years and how faded they were, but still so vivid. I remember everything too clearly, like a strange dream you wish you didn't remember.

"I think we should see the squad again." I blurt out from my thoughts.

"Squad?"Katsuki asks clueless. I roll my eyes.

"You know, Our group? You, me, Kiri, Denki, Sero-"

"Mina." He interrupts.

"Yeah, The whole gang." I say, ignoring his suggestive interruption.

"Are you sure?" He questions.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I say sitting up to face the direction of the bathroom.

"I mean well, you know..." He trails off.

"No, I don't know. What are you saying?" I ask again.

"You know, the thing... with Mina and... stuff I guess."

"Oh my god, Katsuki. That was like almost 20 years ago, and it was one kiss!" I say kinda loudly.

"Uh, huh." He responds sarcastically. I get up and walk to the bathroom to see a half naked Bakugo standing inn front of the mirror.

"I swear to god, it's not like I cheated on you. She was going through some stuff and I had nothing to do with it." I puff my cheeks out in anger.

"I'm pretty sure you did have something to do with it." He says while messing his hair around as he stares into the mirror.

"No I didn't. And could you stop checking your self out and talk to me?"

He sighs and turns to me.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," He takes my hands in his, "If you want to hang out with them, then I'm perfectly okay with that."

"Thank you." I smile and give him a soft kiss before getting ready to take my turn in the shower.

"I think Todorokis and Iidas will be here soon, so please get ready for that, kay?" I say before stepping into the shower.

"Got it."

~
~
~
~
~

The chiming of the door bell rings through the house.

"Katsuki! Can you get the door?" I yell from the top of the stairs.