Chapter 19

It was a Monday and Mr. Aizawa was going on about something or other when I noticed there was a folded paper on my desk. Where the hell did this come from? I open it and it read 'Don't trust Bakugo' The fuck? Why wouldn't I trust the one person I actually do? Who ever this person is they don't know what the hell they're talking about. I crumpled the paper and put it in my pocket.

"Ok class dissimssed." Mr. Aizawa said as he curled into his sleeping bag on his desk. I got up and walked out of class to lunch. As I sat down at my usual stop with Kiri, Mina, Kami, Sero and Katsuki. I immediately noticed something off about Katsuki. He was sitting up straight. Not even slouching a little.

"Katsuki, are you ok?" I asked, he looked at me and smiled. Ok what the fuck is wrong with him.

"Ya I'm good, y/n." HE SAID MY ACTUAL NAME IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE.  "Why do you ask?"

"Oh.. nothing." I return to my food. Maybe the paper was right.

"Hey, y/n." I slightly cringed at him saying my name. "Would you come with me please?" Ok now i'm seriously worried for you health. what kind of drugs are you on katsuki?

"Umm, sure." I stood up and looked back at everyone with worried eyes. They all shrugged. At least they have no clue either. We walked down the hallway and into an empty classroom.

"Ok, what did you need?" I asked him. I didn't dare get close to him though. I kept a safe distance.

"Just wanted to get away from those freaks." I raised my eyebrow. Ya sure he's a jerk in public, but saying that to me, about his friends, in private, it just doesn't make sense.

"Ok really? What the litteral fuck is your damage, Katsuki. You're a totally different person right now, and I for one, have no idea what the hell to do about it!" I yelled at him and i threw my arms up in the air. I was done with this nice bullshit he was pulling.

"Aw c'mon. You know I really like you. It's me the amazing Bakugo, who else could it be?"  He took A few steps forward but I just moved farther back. One, You don't just like me you fucking love me, two, it's the great bakugo and the amazing bakugo. Who the hell is this person?

"Ok if it's really you, then how long have we been dating?" He looked confused for a second as if the though of us dating was suprising.

"Uh, like, a couples months?" He questioned.

"It's been over a year." I sneer. "What is the first gift you ever gave me?" My tone getting angrier by the second.

"Um flowers?" he asked again

"No You Fucking Idiot! It Was This!" I stepped forward and I held out my wrist with the charm braclet on it. "I have NO idea who the hell you are but you are NOT, MY Katuski." I pushed him with my finger as I let out each word.

"Y/n I-I d-" I slapped him. My eyes and scars were glowing a bright light.

"Who the HELL are you?" I was scared, but I kept inside and let my anger take over. Suddenly the body of the man in front of me turned to clay like mud and transformed into a girl.

"No." I realized who it was. "Toga."

"It was finnally about time I changed." The blonde girl smiled insanely.

"YOU BITCH!" I screamed. I floated up into the air and made the earth around her form a cone all the way up to her neck so she couldn't move.

"Where is he?" I held flames up to her face. She laughed.

"Why would I tell you that?" she giggled. I pushed the flames onto her cheek and I could smeel the burning flesh.

"Where. Is. Katsuki." I demaned.