Holiday Epilogue

^^^love her so much^^^

So some basic info real quick:

So this is just some stuff you'll need to know for this chapter

So this is just some stuff you'll need to know for this chapter. The most important names are the ones of you and bakugo's kids. They're the ones with actual meanings and stories that will come up later. And this is all 20-30 years after y'all get married. enjoy~

Bakugo's POV:

"Y/n! I can't find my phone!" I yell to my wife as I search our room.

"Jesus, Katsu, it's in your pocket!" She yells back from the hallway, before walking into the room.

"And get fucking dressed. The kids will be here any minute." She points to me, as I have just gotten out of the shower.

"Ok, ok. I'll be ready in a minute." I shoo her. Then the door bell rings.

"That's probably Suki. I should go, and get it." She walks under the doorframe before turning back to me.

"Please be nice today. Izuku has news for us and I don't want anything else but for us to happy for him." She smiles a small smile.

"Of course," I scoff, "He's my son." Y/n gives me a look.

"Our  son." I correct myself. She nodds and turns away to walk down the hall.

"This Christmas is going to be perfect." I think out loud.

~
~
~
~
~

Y/n's POV

I walk down the stairs to answer the door. When I open the door the winter wind hits my face. I smile at my daughter, who is standing next to her husband and I hug her tightly.

"Oh god, Y/n darling, how I've missed you." I say.

"I missed you too Mom." She responds as we break away from the hug.

"And jesus christ do you look like your father, Katio." I say to my daughter's new husband.

"Yes, Y/n says all the time how much me and the great "Red Riot" look alike." He lightly laughs. Damn they even talk the same, I think to myself.

"Well it's deffiently true. You look so much like how he did when we were still only kids. Damn those were some good times." I sigh, "Yes, well, please come in."

I let them inside and take a breath before heading back towards the kitchen. But before I can open the door I hear Katsuki walk down the stairs. I turn to see him there in the living room.

"Y/n, how come you didn't tell me my daughter was here?" He hold out his arms to the young Y/n. She run-hugs him and I sigh once more.

"Well I'm pretty sure you heard the doorbell Katsu." I say loudly.