Chapter 28 (pt. 1)

^^^lil cute and sad bop^^^ I'm dividing chapter 28 into 2 parts cuz it's taking too long.

I open my eyes to see the hot-headed ash blond sleeping next to me with his arms wrapped tightly around my body. I take in his warmth, savoring the moment that rarely happens anymore. I miss waking up to his fluffy hair in my face.

I look towards the clock on my bed after I notice how dark it is. The electric alarm clock reads 4:26 AM, "Fucking hell," I sigh. I guess I'll either have to wait until Katsuki wakes up, or magically find a way to fall back asleep.

"Mmm, babe, what's wrong?" Katsuk whispers, his eyes still closed.

"Why are you awake?" I ask, slightly annoyed at him for being up.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He responds.

"Yeah, but still answer my question."

"I just got in bed a few minutes ago." He answers.

"Wait, so you were awake this whole time?" I'm suprised he was still up this late.

"Yes I was. I couldn't sleep, so me and Kirishima went out and trained for a couple of hours. He couldn't sleep either. But why are you awake?"

"I don't know. I just woke up. But I didn't remember anything until now. I'm so sorry about what I did." He finnally opens his eyes as I put my hand on his cheek.

"Don't be sorry for anything. It's not your fault." He squeezes me tighter as he speaks.

"Yeah but-"

"No buts, you were, and always are amazing. Now just let me love you." He pulls me even tighter.

"Mhm, sure." I say sarcasticly

"Don't test me woman." he says before kissing me softly.

"i wuv you katsukiiiee."

"I love you fucking too, dumbass." he ruffles my hair and we sit in silence for a bit.

"What if people sleep because our parents told us too and it became a forced habbit?" I randomly ask out of nowhere.

"What the fuck?" He Laughs, "Where the hell did that come from?"

"I don't know. I just randomly thought of it." I say while laughing too.

"I missed you." He says after some silence.

"What are you talking about? I've been around you for quite a while." I reply with a slight smirk.

"No, I mean, I missed this. The stupid pillowtalk, and the cuddling. Me, listening to your dumb questions and watching you be a dumbass in bed. Just you being the fucking cutest thing."

"Damn, I missed you too." I put my head to his chest.

"I can't wait untill we can get the fuck outta here and just do this everynight." He sighs.

"Yes, and I'll ask you a stupid question that you can laugh at every night too." I say and He chuckles.

"Sure, whatever brat." He puts his chin on the top of my head.

"I wish we could live in a house together." I admit.

"Me too."

"I love you, Bakuhoe."

"I love you, Dumbass."

We sat sliently in the darkness for a while before another thought came to me.

"Have you eaten anything today?" I ask.

"mnnnnmnnmnmn" he groaned.

"You little shit," I get up and drag him out of the bed, "We're getting ice cream."