Chapter 28 (pt. 2)

^^^another cutie^^^

(Btw all the kids have already gotten their licenses)

"Hey Baby? We gotta go-"

"Yeah I know Katsu. I'll be out in a minute." I was changing in my room, I had kicked out the boys so I could, and I was taking a little long. I quickly grabbed some shoes, put them on and left the room.

"Finaly." Kiri says as I step into the hallway.

"Oi, shut it stupid hair." Katsuki pushed his face.

"Jesus. boys," I mumble.

"What was that?" They both ask.

"Oh nothing." I smile.

"Fine," Katsuki stands next to me and puts his hand in the backpocket of my jeans, "Let's go."

I give him a confused look.

"Shut up and walk."

"I didn't say- nevermind." I just let him do what he wanted and walked with him.

~
~
~
~
~

Me, Katsuki, and Kiri were all standing outside the arcade where Kami had told us to meet.

"Y/N!!" I turn to see Mina, Kami, and Sero, running up the street to the three of us.

"Hey you guys." I smile and wave as they catch up to us.

"Jesus you took forever." Katsuki rolled his eyess.

"We were standing here for 2 minutes Katsu." I reply.

"Oh shut up." He put his hand back in my pocket and took me inside.

"Someone's being a little possesive today." I say to myself.

"C'mon you guys never wait for us." The rest of the group walks in the door.

"Well it's not my fault that some people are slow." Katsuki growls.

"Jesus, be a little nicer okay?" I nudge him a bit before heading towards some games.

"Maybe if you beat me at least 3 times, I will consider possibly not yelling at anyone for the rest of the day." Katsuki says.

"You are going to lose so bad." I shake his hand.

"We'll see."

I won almost every game we played. The only time he ever beat me was when we played DDR. Damn, that man got moves.

"I win." I say as I get first place in Mario kart for the 10th time in a row.

"How the fuck are you so good at this stupid fucking game?!" He throws his head back against the seat.

"Because I've probably been playing this for way longer." I answer.

"Not true-" I give him a look. "Okay fine. Maybe you beat me in some of the games, but, I'm still way better. " He crosses his arms smugly.

"Some of the games? I beat you in every game accept for the one game of Dance Dance Revolution, and you still think you're better than me?" I poke his shoulder.

"Jesus, woman. Fine, you win." He scoffs.

"Good. Now, how bout we go get some food. I'm hungry." I take his hand and we walk over to the food counter. I was about to order something when I see a familiar set of electric yellow eyes staring back at me. The person standing on the other side of the counter wasn't even a person, a manikin, but the eyes... a dead give away. There was no doubt that I was peering into the eyes of a certain demon.