End: Thank you

note: this chapter is entirely written in the childrens' POV, so anytime i've written 'Y/n', i'm reffereing to the daughter. you, the reader, is reffered to as 'my' or 'our mother'. (however there are some exceptions for dialogue)

Izuku Bakugo's POV:

"Fuck i'm so glad that's over." I sigh while trying to take off the boots of my hero costume. My feet were sore from standing around for so long. I'm sitting on the bed with my fiancé, Katsuki Todoroki, after a long night at a charity gala. It wasn't a very fun occasion, but it was something that we both had to attend. I successfully remove the rest of my hero costume and flop backwards on to the bed and sigh.

I watch as Katsuki joins me before asking him, "What time is it? Because I swear that thing lasted six hours."

"I don't know, but the last time i checked it was like 2 am, and that was when we had just gotten on the car ride home." He looks around for his phone but i don't think he's going to find it in this dark room.

"It's fine, I didn't expect anything other than 'late', so that's a better answer." And just as i finnish my sentence, I hear my phone ring. The bright screen lit up the room as it buzzed on top of the dresser that was across from our bed. We both look at the phone, back at each other, and then to the phone again. I sigh and get up, grabbing the phone from the dresser. The screen displays my mother's name and I immediately pick up. I look over quickly to my finance on the bed and mouth to him "Mom". He nods and lies back down.

"Izuku? Are you there?" My mother's worried voice echoes through the phone.

"Yea, It's me mom. Is everything okay?" I ask, getting concerned.

"It's your father. He's in the hospital."

My jaw drops and I feel my heart sinking because i know that if my dad was in the hospital, it was bad. Really bad.

"Holy shit what happened? Is Dad okay?" I ask her. My question rose concern in Katsuki too, as i see him sit up in the bed.

"It's hard to explain, but he was trying to save Deku. It worked but he's badly injured, and- I-I-, I don't know whats going to happen, Izu." I could hear the tears she was fighting back. I gesture to Katsuki, who was still on the bed, telling him that we needed to go.

"It's going to be okay, Just breathe mom. Is anyone else there with you?" I ask while getting some shoes and grabbing the keys.

"No, I called Uncle Kiri, But he isn't here yet. You're the only other person I've called." She wasn't okay and I could tell. As we left the house I tried to keep her calm.

"It's gonna be okay, mama. I'll be there in 30 minutes." I say, closing the car door and letting Katsuki hop into the passenger seat.

"Okay, but please hurry, They won't let me see him and I dont want to be alone, Izu." She said more quietly into the phone.

"You're not alone, mama. I'll be there soon I promise. Now I'll see you in 25, okay?" I ask while starting the car and driving as fast as possible in the direction of the hospital.

"Okay, Izu. See you soon." And with that, she hung up. I sigh and put my phone into my back pocket.

"Okay what the hell is going on?" Katsuki asks me.

"Uh, I think my dad's dying." I say bluntly. Trying to keep my eyes on the road and remembering the right directions to go in.

"Wait, seriously? I thought that man was indestructible. What happened?" He looks surprised and I laugh a little.

"My dad is no where near that." I shake my head, "He is one of the softest people i know."

"Damn, I guess i'm going to have to tell my dads that they've been telling me lies my whole life." He laughs.