Chapter 26

^^^Just a cute beat that I love for y'all^^^

Shit shit shit shit, my mind racing as I search through my room.

"Where the fuck is it," I'm franticly pulling open drawers and shoving over piles of books and papers.

"Hey Y/n- Holy shit, what is happening in here?" I turn my head to see Kirishima in the doorway to my now entirely messy dorm.

"It's nothing I just lost my stupid fucking ring." I say as I scan the bookshelf.

"You lost your ring? What ring?" He questions.

"Ye-no, no I, I didn't lose a ring." I don't want him to help me find it and then see what it looks like. There's no way I need him asking why I have a diamond ring.

"Then what are you doing?" He asks.

"Uh, I just need to find my... uh... homework." I respond.

"Oh ok, let me help you then." He walks in and starts looking around.

"No, no, no, I'm fine. You don't have to help me. I'll just ask Aizawa for a new one." I push him towards the door.

"Okay, then, if you say so." He walks out and turns around, "Good luck." I close the door behind him while pressing my back againgst it and sliding down to the floor.

"I. am. so. fucked." I say to myself. "If don't find it he'll kill me. But if I don't get ready now, I'll be late. Ahhhhhh, fuck it. I'll find it later."

~
~
~
~
~

I walk up to the classroom with my left hand deep in my pocket. I hope I got here before Katsuki did as i open the door.

And believe it or not there he is, at his desk with his feet up, accompanied by a yelling Iida.

"fuck

"fuck." i mutter to myself. I walk to my desk right next to his and just prayed he wouldn't notice anything.

"hey," he puts his feet down, completely ignoring Iida, and turns to face me.

"Hey." I don't dare look him in the eye, for fear that I would say something stupid.

"Are you good?" He asks.

"Yep. Perfectly fine." I say looking down at my papers.

"Alright then." He turns back in his seat just as the bell rings.

Just like that, the day was over any I was rushing to get out of class to get back to the dorms as quickly as possible, when see something shine in the corner of my eye. I turn my head in the direction of the sparkle, but see nothing. huh, weird. I think, but shrug it off.

I quickly got back to the dorms and when I got to my room I was suprised to see that every thing was back in it's place. Even all of the homework and text books are back in their slightly messy stack on the desk.