eleven

I Don't Want To Fight You

My master opened the cell and motioned me to get out of it. I walked out and stood in front of him, waiting for orders.

"Go outside, fight the Avengers, don't let them get near the ship. When I call you in, leave the compound and get on the ship. There you will meet your true master." he said.

"Yes, sir." I obliged.

"But first, get me on the ship. Safely."

I nodded and took my shotgun from the shelf next to the door. I walked in front of him and led him towards the frontyard of the compound.

As soon as I stepped out, I could hear something in my ear, it was an earpiece.

"Is that Anastasya?" a woman said.

"Steve, did you let her out?" someone sighed.

"No, no I didn't. I swear I locked her in the cell." Steve defended himself.

"Who the hell is that guy behind her." someone else asked.

"Guy? He's more like an alien than a guy."

"Anastasya, are you okay?" someone asked "An, do you copy?"

"I don't think she can hear us." another woman said.

"Oh... I think she can, I just don't think she can act on it." someone explained.

"What? You think she's..."

"Activated? Yeah."

"Oh my God, guys." the first woman said "That's why they took Bucky too."

"They are activating them to fight us."

"Cap, you have a plan?" someone asked.

"Yeah, don't kill them." Cap said and continued fighting.

I made my way around the battlefield to get the Skrull safe to the ship. When we made it, he jumped inside and I shot at the two iron suits flying above our heads. After I shot all the bullets, I got my pocket knife out and went forward towards the fight.

A man with a shield came closer and closer to me fighting the alien animals unleashed on them.

"Anastasya" he said.

I turned towards the familiar voice saying an even more familiar name that I still didn't know the owner of.

"Who the hell is Anastasya?" I said thru my teeth and attacked him with my knife.

He stopped the blade with his shield as well as every other punch I would give him.

"I don't want to fight you." he said, breathing heavily.

"It always ends in a fight." I responded and attacked him again.

He mainly defended himself, took a few punches and gave me some. But just enough for him to stay standing up. He really didn't want to fight me. But why? My mission is to fight him. Why isn't he fighting back?

"On board!" I heard a growl from the ship. The animals started running back in and everybody followed them with their eyes. I took my chance ran after the aliens.

...

"Number 11" my master called me to the front of the ship as the animals were walking to the lower parts "this is your new master. You will, from now on, listen to his orders." he motioned to the big man behind him.

He was giant, obviously very strong. He was wearing some kind of an armor. It was dark blue with some gold parts. He also had a big golden gauntlet.

"Hello, dear" the master spoke "my name is Thanos. And you are?" he asked taking a step towards me.

"I'm Number 11, sir." I responded.

"But what is your real name?" he asked again.

"I'm afraid I do not understand the question, sir." I responded again.

He looked at my previous master in confusion.

"She doesn't remember anything from before we activated her unless it was programmed in her brain. That's why she knows herself as Number 11, humans that made her what she is put that in her brain." he explained.

"Oh, I see." Thanos said "Well then, lets reunite her with her friend, shall we?"

He motioned me to follow him and I did. We walked in a room with a lot of aliens walking around, working in what looked like some sort of a lab.

"An?" I heard a voice to my right "Anastasya is that really you?" the tired voice called after me.

Thanos stood in front of the man saying those words, looking down at him "Now that you see that we know what we are doing, we shall do it to you too." he said.

"What? An, they activated you? Are you okay?" the man continued to talk "C'mon fight it! You know you can! We did this before when we were together and we'll do it again! Remember? Berlin? You are not alone An! We are going to fight this-"

Thanos nodded to an alien standing next to him and the alien opened a notebook and started to read from it.

"желание" he said.

"No, stop!" the man cried.

"ржавый" the alien continued.

"Lets let them do their job, you two will meet soon enough again." Thanos said to me and motioned to go back to the front of the ship. I walked.

I stopped next to the big chair in the center of the room. Thanos sat in it and talked to his men about where to go and what to do. I didn't listen, i wasn't ordered to do so, until I heard my name.

"Number 11" Thanos said "Would you be so kind to bring me the man from that lab?" he pointed at the lab we were in before.

"Yes, sir." I obliged.

I made my way to the lab to find the man standing up and facing forward. As a soldier should be. Then an information I didn't know I had in my head popped in.

"Number 1" I greeted him.

"Number 11" he turned towards me and nodded in my direction.

"Thanos wants to see you." I said.

He nodded and followed me to Thanos.

We came in front of him and stood side by side.

"Wonderful" Thanos said with satisfaction "now bring in the third one."

The guards next to him nodded and went out of the room. They came back after a few minutes with a man walking between them.

His clothes were black with gold and green parts and his boots were black too. He had raven shoulder length hair. As he came closer, I noticed he was following me with his eyes full of confusion.

"Soldiers, this is Loki." Thanos said "He will be the commander of your mission and you will listen to him. But, of course I am still and always will be your master."

Number 1 and I nodded in sync "Yes, sir."

"Well" Loki took a step towards us "this is a pleasant surprise." he smiled.