0 4

04

"I won't go if you don't want me to Lex" Tana says applying a coat of lip gloss to her lips. Montana took a whole 2 days before she could muster up the courage and tell me she was going to spend some time with Cole.

I have made it a clear mission to keep my distance away from that guy. He has made no effort to apologise even after I proved that my mother was not the reason as to why his secret was revealed.

Dad has been on the phone with his parents and it seems as though we were able to move on and not bring any unnecessary drama.

"honestly Tana It's not my place to say anything, go have fun" she stared at me for a good few long seconds before nodding and finishing off her makeup. Tana was wearing high waisted jeans with a flowy top and boots.

I'm pretty sure she's been seeing Cole on the down low but because I caught her getting ready, she decided to tell me. I'm not annoyed or mad that she is spending time with Cole. It really isn't my decision to who she spends her time with.

Cole picked her up from the house. they walked out, his hand on her back as they walked towards his car. From an outsider they looked like a good fit for a couple I just hoped that Tana wouldn't force me to be friends with him anytime soon.

Kim had left for work just an hour before leaving me completely alone in this house. I enjoyed having the house to myself it was peaceful, and I could play my music through the big speakers when I wanted to which was ideal.

A few hours had passed when I came to the realisation that we didn't have any food in the flat. I grabbed my door key and headed out to the nearest Lidl.

I pushed a small trolley around the store picking up the important things like bread and milk and then got the extra stuff.

I was making my way back home when I noticed a man sitting on the side of the road.it was obvious to me that he was a homeless man but what made me stop was the sign that he sat behind.

I dropped my bags down on the ground and sat beside him. I could feel his eyes staring at me. he probably never had someone actually come and sit next to him.

I fished into one of my shopping bags and grabbed the brown bag that I filled with warm baked bread. I handed one to the man.

He said nothing but took it. He started to pick a bit off and put it into his mouth. After a while he shoved big pieces in his mouth clearly it had awoken a deeper hunger inside of him.

"want some water?" I asked him to which he just nodded. Not much of a talker this one but I don't mind. I handed him a bottle of water watching him drink the entire contents in one go.

"I'm Alexis by the way" I introduced myself as I grabbed the bottle from his hands. He held out his hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you I'm Nolan" I shook his dark, dirty and calloused hand giving it a firm shake.

We were enjoying our peaceful moment until I saw some guy stop, I couldn't quite see his face as sunglasses covered his eyes, he hovered over and stared at both of us. To both me and Nolan's surprise he bent down and sat on the opposite side.

Nolan become stuck; I could sense he seemed nervous.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw the guy open up a pizza box handing one over to Nolan. Nolan stared at it for a goof few Seconds, but it wasn't long before his hands reached for the slice.

I was busy staring at Nolan that in my sight I saw the guy remove his glasses and pull his hood down revealing his face.

"oh, you've got to be kidding me" I said staring at those familiar eyes.