25

25

" Dude, when are you ever going to get drinks with Fiora again, she's invited you specifically" Miles whispers into my ear as we stand in a small group of people talking about the game. The game had just finished and a bunch of models walked over when Steph curry spoke to Alexis again.

She was being introduced to his daughter.

"I can't, it's our date night," I said my eyes moving back to Miles.

" Just one drink Cole, the boys are coming too," Fiora said walking over with her friends.

Looking at her in front of me right now is hard to believe. I've seen her on Instagram loads of times as a Calvin Klein model. She was beautiful with those long legs and slim body. I would be stupid not to appreciate how appealing to the eye she was. She seemed nice too.

" your friend can come too" she looks over to Alexis who was talking quietly with one of the other players. I watched her head tilt back as she laughed, hard.

The fact that she was openly flirting right in front of my girlfriend who she knew full well was not just a friend did not sit well with me.

I nodded. One drink.

I walked with James as we made our way to this bar not far from the stadium

I walked with James as we made our way to this bar not far from the stadium. James was a player on one of the other teams, he was really friendly " you dragged him all the way to america for a date, wow" James commented as we walked behind cole and the guys.

I watched Fiora carefully, i wanted to believe that Cole wouldnt do anything other than talk with her tonight but compared to me, this girl was just unreal.

The players were impressed with Cole and that didn't surprise me, he was talented and very sociable so it was extremely easy to get on with him.

" maybe I should visit England" he grinned as he held the door open for me.

" Don't you have a kid?" Miles commented. James cocked him a smirk. " yes, but my baby mama is out of the picture"

I shook my head. Boys.

" Are you sure you don't mind?" Cole said coming over. I looked behind him, seeing Fiora and her friends waiting for him.

I stepped forward. " as long as you don't come back to me after touching her. I get that this is a great opportunity for you to make friends with people who are in your future career but please remember that you're my boyfriend" I said placing my arm on his.

He leaned forward " like I need any of them, baby" he whispered.

I was glad when he kissed my lips. I just hoped that he meant that.

" you guys are so fucking hot," James said once I arrived back to his side. I noticed there was this pretty brunette next to him.

I sat myself down at the booth. " Hi, I'm britany this losers cousin" she nudged James's head. I could kind of see the resemblance