23

23

I barged into the university toilets, my stomach grumbled with distaste as I relieved myself over the toilet holding onto the seat to offer some sort of support.

No i'm not pregnant but whatever i ate last night did not agree with me.

After finishing i left the stall and went over to the mirror to clean myself up.

I was just about finished when Montana walked into the bathroom.

She didnt notice me at first since her eyes were glued to her phone. When she did notice me her smile transformed to her normal bitch face.

Oh, nice to see you too.

" it smells like sick in here" she scrunched her nose. " at least i used a condom like a normal person"

I washed my hands in the sink. " are you finished" i said to her.

She turned to the mirror. Brushing through her long waves with her fingers.

" you know, i knew you were a little envious but i never thought youd go after cole, since he was mine first. Probably couldnt bare the thought that he liked me before giving you a single time of the day"

I groaned. I dont have the time for this right now.

" he's not property montana, hes an actual human being. But lets be honest you never treated him like that which is why hes not sleeping in your bed but in mine" i barked back annoyed with her words.

Envious of her, give me a break.

She turned to the mirror sharply " whatever"

Thats what i thought.

I left the bathroom as quickly as i could. Kim stared back at me as she leant on the wall next to Kyle who was carrying a guitar.

" you good" she asks me.

" just peachy" i said walking to her and grabbing the iced coffee she had in her hand. I took a healthy sip before walking with them.

" where is he" i asked miles as we arrived at the recording studio in the arts building.

He walked passed me towards the sofa " with coach" i nodded. Cole was working hard on his basketball, they had a game coming up and coach needed cole at his best if we were going to have cole with the best chance of a scholarship.

Cole's mind is either on basketball or trying to find a new way to tease me.

"Okay we're listening" i spoke into the speaker that connects to the recording studio. They had just finshed a song. It was really cute.

Kyle wrote a song for Kim when they were going through it and Kim decided to make a response. They soon created created song together  where they practically poured their hearts out to eachother.

It was going viral around campus.

Jasper was standing in the corner of the booth, he had his camera up on a tripod ready to record it.

As soon as kyle started playing and the first words came out of his mouth i was swooning. He basically painted the night they met with his words.

He made small references to her crazy dancing which made me laugh and kim pout.

Miles was just over here vibing.

Finally it was kim's turn, her strong yet angelic voice was soothing and fit the song perfectly.

When the song ended we all just stared at them.

" Fuck man, thats some emotional shit" i turned to spot miles wiping at his eyes with the sleeve of his hoodie. Kyle rolled his eyes at his friend.