0 9

09

It's been a few days since we reunited Nolan with his family, mom makes sure to fill me on in the process she was even interviewed on the news for her work in making it happen I was very proud of her, as any daughter should be.

As for me and the girls we were somewhat back to normal, Kim basically forced me and Montana to make up which coincidently was just in time for her first ever live performance.

Yes whilst me and Mon were beefing Kim was working hard with Kyle on some music. I had no idea how serious she was but now we've all got some sort of an idea.

Tana was obviously the one doing all the making up and it took a whole week before I even started to speak to her, I wasn't someone to take her insults lightly especially when I considered her as a good friend of mine.

" Leather has that Rockstar vibe, I'm not sure I want that right now" Kim said pouting at me as I plucked out a pair of leather leggings.

"no its got a sexy vibe which you should totally go for. I'm with Lex on this" Montana commented lifting her head from her phone. No doubt texting lover boy who ive tried with my upmost power to avoid and everyone knows it.

Kim stared at it, I could see her guard coming down, she knew we were right.

Kim pulled out a off the shoulder red frilly top and her high heeled boots which in my opinion was the perfect combination for her night tonight.

This left me and Mon.

" how many times are you going to apologise, its really starting to get annoying now" I said hearing mon say sorry for the 10th time in the last hour.

" I just feel really bad, I was such a bitch to you and you were just being nice" well at least she knew that she was being a serious bitch.

Not even 10 minutes later Kim stepped out of the bathroom adjusting the shirt over her boobs. I smirked, this is exactly how I pictured her tonight.

" you don't think it makes my ass look huge" she spun showing us her ass bending down slightly.

"yes it does" Montana commented.

Kim widened her eyes. " what, seriously?"

" that's exactly what we want kimmy. You've got a wonderful ass show it off" I said to her. Kim has been getting some horrible comments online about her size and with me also being a curvy girl I am disgusted.

Kim is always the most confident out of us all so seeing her doubting herself and letting the comments get to her really surprised us all.

" I don't know girls its just..." I stood up abruptly and grabbed her wrists. " if you don't want it I'll take it" mon said standing up too.

" you are gorgeous Kim, if kyle doesn't want to have you by the end of the night then you can come back complaining to me but I highly doubt that will happen" I said to her knowing all about their chemistry.

Kyle wants to keep it strictly professional but even he cant deny his affection to kim.

We finally managed to get kim out of the flat and after a quick stop at a drive thru starbucks we went to Nolans house. Nolan had offered every so generously to host this party where kyle and kim would perform their song and put it on youtube.

Just a small favour I was able to get her. I did take advantage of me and Rylan spending time with eachother. When you get through that cocky boy he actually is a really good guy and lets not forget how good looking he is.

Just as we pulled into Rylan's apartment we noticed Kyle and the guys carrying big stands and other types of equipment inside.

They left me to park the car and helped them take everything inside. I moved the car towards the car park around the back just so it would be easier to leave later and not have to wait for other cars to move.