31

31

"oh my god you are so into rough sex" Kim gasped staring at Cherry as she sipped from her bailey's hot chocolate.

"No Kimberly" cherry bit back. "I'm into good sex with my older boyfriend, but I don't expect you to understand"

Kim smacked her. "he may be younger than your old man, but he is definitely good at making me feel good"

I shook my head at these too. "are you going to start comparing dick sizes now" I said placing my phone down on the bed.

"You win" Cherry says looking at me. I looked at her confused.

My eyes widened after realising. "you've seen Cole's dick?"

"of course, I have but not like that. At freshers a bunch of the guy dicks got sent around some sort of lame prank. I just happened to see it"

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"but yeah Cole's is huge" well I couldn't disagree with her could I. I never got the chance to completely give myself to Cole but that had been many times where I got intimate with him.

Cole was patient with me, and I loved that.

The rest of the night was chilled, I learnt more about cherry and her boyfriend. Cherry didn't have great luck with boys at university and found herself in some pretty scary situations.

Kim fell asleep not long after speaking with Kyle on the phone. I tried not to listen in, but I could hear Cole shouting in the background. It was hard to listen to that.

The next day I found myself in the library. The year was practically over now but I needed to submit my final assignment. I had just about finished submitting when I noticed a girl and boy staring at me and whispering.

I tried to ignore it, but it was getting worse. "can I help you?" I asked getting tired of them.

The girl put her head down clearly embarrassed, but the guy stood up and walked over.

"we didn't mean to be rude, but we think that we can help you and your boyfriend out"

I stared at him confused. "he's not my boyfriend and he already have professionals helping him so no offense I don't think he needs it"

The girl came up behind she placed her hand on his arm as he glared at me. Clearly, he didn't like my answer.

But honestly, I didn't have the energy for this. This is not how I wanted my first year of university to end.

"can you stop being a bitch and just listen to what we have to say" he says, this time calmer.

I closed my book and rested my hands on it. "fine"

Don't even ask me how I found myself sat in a room with these two. I looked around and noticed all the cameras they had around.

The girl whose name was Lucy placed a coffee on front of me." You have quite an impressive collection of gear" I said taking the coffee.

She smiles. "Yeah we are a little obsessed"

"I thought you were a media society" I asked them as the guy whose name was Nathan placed his laptop in front of me. There were loads of pictures of students doing sketchy things. Mostly drugs.

I wasn't too surprised though its common for students to do drugs.

"we had to cover it up somehow" he shrugged.

"is that the marketing professor" I said looking at one picture of a drug switch over. Jesus, I never thought he would be doing drugs.

Not a chance.