0 8

08

I  was out of the flat before either one of the girls were awake. I was still angry from last night and I knew that if I saw Montana this morning I would go crazy on her ass all over again.

I had a few classes this morning so I was happy to be busy with that and to help get my mind of it all. I found myself a small booth in the library, I had my books spread out and my laptop out as I started on one of my assignments.

Everything I was doing today was much more intense, I was still fuming after everything that happened last night and I knew that I would need a break from the flat tonight.

Thankfully my mother had made plans to go see the family of Nolan. She had originally asked me to invite cole because technically he helped me out as well but I would rather not get burned alive for inviting him.

I packed up my things and headed out of university with my parent's address in my my mind. I had already packed a small bag with everything I needed for just one night.

I sent a text to the girls group chat.

Staying at my parents tonight, I think we all need a break. See you both tomorrow x

After sending the message I muted my notifications so I wouldn't be notified if they replied I just needed my space from them.

It was 4pm when I walked through the doors to my house. Mom was in her office typing rapidly and dad was multitasking as he watched the cricket on the TV.

" sup family" I said walking in and taking off my shoes. Dad simply nodded and mom called me into her office.

I walked inside and sat down in one of the chairs in there. " so his children live over in leeds so we're heading there to see what they know" she explained to me, not once did her eyes leave her mac book screen. This isn't strange, this is her job which she takes very seriously.

" do you think they will want to meet him after everything" I asked her. This time she looked at me, there was hesitancy.

" it depends, Nolan was honest with me but I do think there's a lot that he is scared to tell us" I could see that. But what family doesn't want to have a reunion like this.

I waited for mom and she finished off whatever she was doing. This wasn't the only story she was doing so I knew that I just had to be patient with her.

We both got into the car and headed for Leeds.

" This Cole boy is causing you a lot of problems, is he really that worth it" mom said after I told her about what happened last night. If I was going to vent to anyone about it, it was definitely going to be my mother.

I simply just showed her a picture of Cole from his Instagram. " makes sense" she muttered.

Mom has never really cared about guys in my life she just doesn't think that I need to be worrying about boys now and probably will never want to meet boys unless I plan on marrying them.

"is this it?" I asked my face pressed up to the window. It was a quiet neighbourhood about 10minutes from the city. Mom parked the car and stepped out. "looks like it, oh look I think I see his sister" at that exact moment a woman stepped outside.

I could already see the resemblance between her and Nolan.

" Hey, how are you" we said Walking up to her, I felt guilty when we saw her looking around. Did she think we were going to bring him. We didn't bring him right away just incase she didn't want to see him.

That would hurt Nolan possibly to the point he doesn't want to try ever again.

We all walked in and sat down where I noticed she had two young boys, both holding envelopes in their hands.