38

38

I laughed as I watched Cole teach the young kids to shoot hoops. We had spent the day touring an island here in Thailand.

Cole's father hired out a boat which we took to a private part of the island. I was exhausted from all the swimming and diving that we were doing.

We all sat outside the house in the big garden just relaxing when some of the kids from the area heard that Cole was here and asked him to teach them basketball. Kyle had joined too.

" He truly is daddy material," Cherry said as she sat next to me staring at them.

I pinched her arm but I silently agreed with her. He really was good with kids which will probably turn into dreams of me having kids with Cole. It would nice to have a change from the usual wet dreams i have about Cole.

Especially after what we did the other day with our parents just next door.

After yesterday, Cole was trying really hard to not involve the royal family with this trip. After all, it was a trip to thank all of us for helping out. Early this morning Cole had slipped out to meet them for breakfast with his parents. By the time that i woke up around half 9. Cole was already back and lying in bed next to me.

We were only going to be here for another day before catching a flight back tomorrow evening. As much as we would have liked to stay longer and enjoy more of Thailand. Our parents had to go back to work and Cole and the guys needed to go back to finish off the year. Most importantly Cole needed to be back for training.

"What, he is. I thought he was just a cute guy but Cole seems to be offering more each day" Cherry spoke fondly.

" Why are you saying that in front of me?" i asked, sending her a look.

I wasn't the only one that noticed this as Kim leaned over. " Yeah chez, are you planning on stealing Alexis's boyfriend"

Cherry wore a stunning look. " is that what you think of me" she asked as she turned her body my way. No longer staring at Cole who had his shirt off, because of the heat.

"I mean yeah" Kim replied. Cherry turned her head. " bitches" she said under her breath.

I saw that she was getting up to leave but I grabbed her and yanked her back down. " We don't think that" it was true I didn't think that. If I had thought that every girl who spoke highly of cole would be out to take him from me. There would be no trust.

" I'm just admiring him. I still love my boyfriend more than anything" she continues to say, pouting.

I rubbed her shoulder. " I know Cherry"

My eyes went back to Cole but I closed my eyes briefly as I felt suddenly dizzy. My eyes blurred. I had been feeling like this since we got back from diving earlier. I knew that it was a bad idea but I also wanted to have fun with everyone.

" you okay?" cherry asked looking at me as I rubbing between my eyes. I nodded but I knew that I wasn't.

"I think I need to head inside. Can you tell Cole I've gone up" I said as I stood up. Cherry nodded at me, both her and Kim looked on worried.

I wasn't. This happened sometimes and usually a warm shower or a good night's sleep made me feel better.

I made my way inside the house. I passed my parents in the living room. I pointed to my head with a roll of my eyes. Mum stood up and brought me a fresh glass of water and one of my pills. I took them, grateful that we brought extra for this trip.

" Get some sleep honey" she whispered as she kissed my head lightly. I smiled as i finally walked upstairs to the room i shared with Cole.

I stripped off my clothes and started up the shower. My head rested on the wall as I waited for the water to warm up. When i was satisfied with the temperature i opened the door and stepped in. I let the water soak my body. The showers in this house were amazing, very spacious as well.