39

39

The minute we arrived home we knew that it was time to get back to work. Mum was working on a new case and my father had clients waiting for him.

I was trying to find as much time as I could to work and earn money. My university year was over but there were many things that I needed to plan for the summer. Cole had gone straight into his training as he prepared for his season and also he had to decide which team he was going to join.

I had not pressured him anymore since that night in Thailand. I wanted him to not feel any pressure when making this decision and I think that Cole respected that. We had been back a whole week now. In between my work I have been spending most of my time with Kim in the studio. She has been focusing on writing music with Kyle.

I had planned to stay inside today and binge watch a new series which had just come out when I had a surprising message from Cole.

I am taking you out on a date baby, be ready at 6 and also wear trainers x

I didn't receive any other messages from him for the rest of the day which only made me more nervous for what was to be expected tonight. I had heard from Jaspar that Cole had already decided on what he planned to do with his career. But he refused to let anyone know just yet.

I focused my concentration on getting ready for this evening. When I think about it, dates aren't something me and Cole do often. I actually don't believe we had been on a proper date. My gut is telling me that it may be the last chance to spend quality time with Cole before he leaves and joins a team somewhere. In my heart, I know that, that will be his decision.

I finished my makeup and dressed in a simple white t-shirt that showed off a little cleavage. I paired it with a mini skirt and a pair of Adidas trainers.

By the time I ran through the flat Kim was already sitting in the kitchen, making dinner. She had planned to have a few girls from her course come over for a meal.

" sexy and casual, I like it Mami" She said as she eyed what I was wearing. I placed my bag on the table and poured myself some lemonade.

" He told me to wear trainers so I am guessing we doing something fun," I said to her.

She moved her eyes away from the chopping board and gave me a sly smile. " I am sure you will. I doubt I need to worry about leaving the door unlocked" she says. Making the assumption that I wasn't returning tonight. Which was true. I planned to finish the night in Cole's bed.

But it was mainly so that we could wake up together and head to the campus so that Cole finalises his deal.

" no you won't" I grinned back at her. She just shakes her head, knowingly.

" Go on then, don't keep the man waiting" She practically pushes me out of the kitchen as we hear knocks on the other side of the door.

I grab my bag and run over to the door. I pulled my skirt down slightly and slowly opened the door. I had expected to open the door and watch Cole slowly take me in. Maybe come up with a brand new compliment to make me blush but Cole surprised me.

As soon as the door was wide enough for me to slip through Cole grabbed my arm and pulled me out in the hallway. My back hit the wall as Cole caged me with his arms.

" Hello gorgeous, where are you running off to looking so sexy," He said into my neck as he pressed his toned body into mine. My hands instantly went around his waist.

Cole wore a Black t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. His clothes fit his body showing off his muscles. His hair was long and curled and he smelt delicious.