Evie Frye x Male Reader

The photo up⬆️ shows your outfit.

Warning:- Very long

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- Your son asks Evie about how you met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evie was setting in her room waiting for you and her brother to come from a mission. She was putting her little baby girl in her crib when she heard a knock on the door.

" Come in!!" Was all she said. When she turned around, she smiled at the little boy who walked in. " Hello mother." The 10 years old boy said " Hello Norman. How was your day?"  She said as she sat on the bed. Norman followed her and sat on the bed.

" Good, I just finished training with Mr. Green." He said " That sounds good." She patted her son's head " Yeah, but mother can I ask you something?" She laughed and said " You already asked, but go ahead and ask." Norman took a deep breath " How did you and father met?" Evie was speechless at first then she giggled with a slight blush.

" Alright Norman, me and Y/N were just partners..........."

10 years ago:-

You finally arrived at your direction after a long trip from your home town to London. Your best friend Henry Green asked for your help, and you gladly accepted. Since you were a very skilled assassin, you can help him to defeat the Templars.

You waited at the meeting spot that you and Henry agreed to meet in. " Master, are we going to wait any longer." Your maid, Elena, said. You looked at your pocket watch to check the time and then put it back in your pocket " Not really, just a little bit." You said " Okay, I'm just worried that waiting in this weather with make the little Master sick." Elena said with hint of concern in her voice.

You turned to her and looked at you one year old son. He was sleeping peacefully, he was the last one of your family. Although your marriage was previously arranged and you didn't like your wife because she was so arrogant, you loved your son a lot. You divorced your wife because she was irresponsible with your son's needs and you needn't a careless mother to your son, so you decided to end this failure marriage after you also discovered that she was cheating on you. And since then, you had Elena to look after him whenever you were busy with your 'work'.

" Norman..." you whispered his name while patting his head softly with your gloved hand. " Y/N....." you turned around to the voice and saw Henry with two people behind him. " Ah, Henry it's been a while!!" You walked toward him and gave him a hug, he turned the hug then he pulled back. " Let me introduce you to my new friends, Evie and Jacob Frye." You nodded to the both of them and offered your hand " Y/N L/N at your service" they shook your hand and Evie spoke up " It's really a pleasure to meet a master assassin like you Mr. L/N." You chuckled and said " The pleasure is mine and please call me Y/N, I don't like formalities." You could have sworn that you saw her blush, but you shack it off.

Jacob then pointed at your maid and son and said " May you tell me how are they?" Evie turned to her brother angrily " Jacob----!?" You cut her off " It's alright. This is Elena, my maid, and this is Norman, my son." Henry looked sorry for a while when Jacob asked a sensitive question " Where's your wife, Y/N?"  You drifted your eyes and sniffed " We are no longer together." Was all you said " I'm so sorry Y/N for my brother's behavior, he sometimes can be so childish." You smiled at her and said " No problem was caused and I don't mind you asking me any questions, there's nothing to hide."

For a moment, your E/C orbs made a contact with her blue ones. She blushed again and you smirked ' Somehow miss Frye, I think you will do something that will make my heart beat again. Just let's wait and see.' You thought to yourself.