Altaïr Ibn La' Ahad x Reader

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- You came out of the Apple of Eden in front of Altaïr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Apple of Eden.

The most powerful artifact that can control the people's mind and make them do the holder's orders. It is a sword with two blades. If it falls in the wrong hands, it will be the end of the humanity. That's why the assassins wanted to keep it away from anyone, especially the templars.

After what happened in Masyaf and after the death of Al Mualim, Altaïr spent his time protecting the apple and study how it can control the people. It was needed for the next generation of the assassins to know how strong this small ball can be and how much of power it has. At least, that's what he thought.

~~

Altaïr was sitting in his library, studying more about the apple. He noticed that the light became brighter everyday and of course he didn't have a clue of why it was shining like that. However, he didn't know that today was going to the day when he would discover the source of this power. The apple shone more and more and he was getting worried about it. It also became warmer in his hands " What's going on? This never happened before!!" He said as he left the apple up.

Just then, it flew up by itself and went away from the desk. Altaïr followed behind, keeping a safe distance between them. Suddenly, there was a strong light coming from the apple that it made Altaïr's ability of seeing hard. He covered his eyes with his arms to prevent the strong light from blinding him. He felt the light disappear after a few minutes and heard a small thud in the room. Altaïr lowered his arms and gasped at the sight in front of him. There, on the middle of the room was......

A woman.

She had a very long H/C hair and E/C eyes that looked around curiously. On her arms were lines which were the same on the apple, they were covering her body but not her face, it just reached to her neck and stopped there. She then looked at Altaïr and tilted her head as if asking ' Who are you?' He looked away from her since she was.....well.... naked, but thankfully her hair covered her dignity. He noticed a small light coming from a wall where the apple rolled to. He used his eagle vision and saw a secret message coming from the apple. It reads:

To whomever find this letter.....

If you see it, that means you freed the soul of the apple. We have been keeping this soul away from the wrong people, but unfortunately we couldn't. So, we put her in the apple. The Apple of Eden. We didn't want this spirit to go around and choose the wrong way. She doesn't have any knowledge of the outside world, so teach her and make her live her life like a normal person. However, you need to teach her the good side of the world. You must give her the good idea of living with humans because if she get the wrong idea, she might destroy everything that comes to her way. She has a very strong power, she is the one who gives the apple its power. Keep her safe.

The ancestors.

Shortly after, the letter disappeared and he looked at the girl. She had the pure look of not understanding anything around her. He approached her as he took off his coat to cover her. She looked up at Altaïr who put his coat over her body with a faint blush. He smiled at her childish behavior and said " You need no worry, I'm a friend. My name is Altaïr, what is yours?" She just tilted her head again. " You don't have a name!! Can you talk?" She just looked at him. " Then, do you want me to give you a name?" She nodded, not understanding what he said.

Altaïr thought for a moment and said " What about....Y/N." She gave a small smile. " Try to say it....." he was calling her name so slowly, so she could say it properly.