Chapter Two

"Question is, did he actually destroy the real Horcrux?" Ron asked the question we were all thinking. All of a sudden there was a crash or a clatter and a grunt from a Kreacher. "You've been spying on us, haven't you?" Ron said aggressively, he replies "Kreacher has been watching." There was a pause while everyone had different thoughts flowing through their heads, I say "Maybe he knows where the real locket is." Harry asked, "Have you ever seen this before?" Waiting for an answer "Kreacher?" He replied, "It's Master Regulus' locket." Harry said "But there were two, weren't there? Where's the other one?" Kreacher whimpered as in pain either due to trying to disobey his order or by the memory of the locket. He states "Kreacher doesn't know where the other locket is." I replied, "Yes, but did you ever see it? Was it in this house?" He replies "Filthy Mudblood." I flinched slightly at the name. "The Death Eaters will soon be coming for you," Kreacher added causing Ron to grab him with anger. "Ron," I say scolding him.  "Blood traitor, Weasley." He muttered. "Answer her," Harry shouted angry at Kreacher attitude towards his friends. "Yes. It was here in this house. The most evil object." "How do you mean?" Harry questioned. "Before Master Regulus died, he ordered Kreacher to destroy it......but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it." Ron asked, "Well, where is it now?" I suggest "Did someone take it?" He replied "He came in the night. He took many things, including the locket." Harry asked "Who did? Who was it,  Kreacher?"

"Mundungus? Mundungus Fletcher."
"Find him," Harry ordered.

While Kreacher was out finding Mundungus, I tried to teach Ron to play Fir Elsie by Beethoven on the piano "Be a bit gentler" I tell him however, the key word there was tried as he kept playing off key, I saw Harry watching his Golden Snitch he received from Dumbledore's will, I informed him, "They have flesh memories. When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch. That Dumbledore had hidden something inside it."

The next thing we heard was muffled shouts "Get off" and crash from the kitchen so we headed that way in case it was Kreacher and Mundungus. We see Dobby and Kreacher hanging off of an angry Mundungus Fletcher, "Harry Potter, so long it's been." Dobby started, "Get off me." Mundungus shouted angrily. Kreacher said, "As requested, Kreacher has returned with the thief..." As I quickly disarm Mundungus with "Expelliarmus" as Kreacher continues "...Mundungus Fletcher."
"What you playing at? Setting a pair of bleeding house-elves after me." Mundungus asked confused. "Dobby was only trying to help. Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was curious. And then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter's name." Dobby said and then Mundungus tries to interrupt "I just" as Dobby carried on "And then Dobby saw Kreacher...talking with the thief, Mundungus," Dung said angrily trying to get at Dobby "I'm no thief. You foul little" then with Ron pointing his wand in Dung's face he said more calmly "Git. I'm a purveyor of rare and wondrous objects," Ron said "You're thief, Dung. Everyone knows it." "Master Weasley, so good to see you again," Dobby said after realizing Ron was in the room, then noticing me "Mistress Granger, good to see you too."
"Good to see you Dobby but we have talked about calling me Mistress Granger but we can carry this on later" I reply to Dobby but remember that we need the information from Dung about the locket he stole. Dung trying to get himself out of the trouble he thinks he is in said "Listen, I panicked that night, all right? Could I help it if Mad-Eye fell off his broom?" I inform Dung of the real reason he is here"Tell the truth. When you turned this place over" Harry added, "and don't deny it." I continue "you found a locket, am I right?" He asked "Why? Was it valuable?" I asked the question irritating everyone "You still got it?" Ron started "No, he's worried he didn't get enough money for it." Mundungus informs us "Bleeding give it away, didn't I?" He sighs "There I was, flogging me wares in Diagon Alley......when some Ministry hag comes up and asks to see my license. Says she's a mind to lock me up. And would've done it too, if she hadn't taken a fancy to that locket."
"Who was she? The Witch. Do you know?" Harry asked slightly irritated and desperate to know. "No, I" he starts until he notices the unknown witch on the front of the newspaper "Well, she's there. Look. Bleeding bow and all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second chapter, still mainly J.K Rowley's book but it will get to my plot soon. The picture is of the newspaper article showing the identity of the unknown Witch.