Chapter Twenty Four

We carried on celebrating until early hours of the morning however some guests like the professors, Molly and Arthur, Bill and Fleur and Charlie left and Mama when up to her bedroom. At half one Ginny said, "why don't we play a game of never have I ever!"
"Sure", " ok's" and rights we're the responses from Blaise, Ginny, George, Harry, Ron, Neville, Luna, Seamus, Dean, Draco, Kate, Angelina and myself.
"I go grab the alcohol, Blaise help please, Brother!"

Warning
Gets slightly sexual
~~~~~~~~~~~~

After grabbing 13 bottles of firewhiskey and handing one to everyone. Everyone was in this circle order: Harry, Kate, Blaise, Ginny, Seamus, Dean, George, Angelina, Ron, Draco and myself. "Ok, Harry Start."

"Never have I ever... Said 'I love you' to get laid." Harry, Ron, George, Dean, Seamus, Dray and Bay as take a swig. "What the hell boys!" I say. While the others giggled at my reaction.
"Never have I ever... Been kicked out of a bar." Kate said while Ginny, Luna, Angelina, Kate and myself swigged some firewhiskey.
"Never have I ever... Swam naked." Blaise said. Everyone took a swig, "Wow did not expect that!" Bay said surprised, "Hahaha this is why you don't do dares with the Weasley's." I said while everyone one laughed but George and Ron shout "Hey We aren't that bad."
"Yeah, but I am the worse when it comes to daring people. Isn't that right Mione?" Ginny said while smirking at me, I gulped remembering the last dare I was given by Gin, "Yeah you are batshit crazy when it comes to dares."

Everyone glanced at when I gulped. "Ginny, your turn," I said.
"Never have I ever... Brought a sex toy!" Ginny said while smirking staring at me. I took a swig. "What!!??" Everyone but Ginny and I shouted. "When I was drunk at a party and I got dares by Ginny to buy it but she promised never EVER to mention it again!" I said.

"Anyway my turn, never have I ever... Cheated on someone." Seamus said. Dean, Seamus, Draco, Ron and I take a swig. "Right the boys I expected but Mia," Blaise questioned with his eyes. "I was in a relationship where this said boy was controlling and close to becoming abusive when I 11 so I told him I wanted to leave him and he didn't believe me so I kissed someone else to prove how serious I was, " I answered, "Draco, let me guess. You cheated on Pansy Parkinson." He nodded his head. "Ron, Seamus and Dean we all know who you cheated on. Even if it was a mistake and you were completely out of it Ronald."

Dean said "Never have I ever... Given someone a black eye or a broken nose by punching them." Ginny and I looked at each other as we took a swig while smirking at each other. Draco rubbed his nose in memory. "Seriously, Mione what haven't you done. Draco are you ok you seem pale." Neville asked concerned while Ginny, Harry, Ron, Blaise and myself busted out laughing. " Yeah sure" Draco mumbled under his breath as Ron said, "I forgot you punched Draco so hard in third year you broke his nose, Mione." Everyone laughed. "Hahaha yeah laugh at my expense it bloody hurt. Word of advice don't piss Mia off, she has a mean right hook." I kiss Draco, "Sorry Hun, but you so deserved it. As I recalled you were being a 'Foul loathsome evil little cockroach.'"

Everyone laughed again and George started his turn. "Never have I ever..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for late update. Next update as soon as possible. Starting from George's Never have I ever still with Angelina's, Ron's, Draco's and Mione's left to go. Please send me some Never have I ever ideas as I am stuck with it. (Having only played the game maybe three- four times myself.) Until next time my wonderful readers.