Chapter Twenty Nine

Warning subject thatay upset some readers. Also, the last paragraph becomes a bit sexual.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then hear...

"Granger if you ever do that I again I swear to Merlin I will find a way to come back and kill you"
"Hermione that was extremely rude. Shame on you"
"Why did you do that it was annoying and hurtful to silence us!"
Fred, Sirius and James all yelled at the same time. "You finish because I can always recast it."
I heard a mutter of 'Yes' and 'finished' the three boys. "Great, oh and the gifts are still not completely finished," I said as I pulled out three empty frames from my back. Each had a label saying which picture enters this frame. "This frame is for Ginny so Fred can visit her. This one for Andromeda so she can talk to her daughter and son-in-law and in case Teddy stays round he can see his parents. Also one frame for here for when Teddy stays round to see if parents if he wants to." I said handing everyone the relevant frames.

Everyone said thank you and hugged me for the wonderful surprises. "You are all welcome," I said with a full happy smile gracing my face. "Mione, can I ask about how you are out of your how, 'cause I know you locked yourself in?" Harry asked causing some of the people who didn't know to gasp or look questioning at me. "I know you care Harry and you too Blaise. But trying to force me to talk about my issues will never work and has never worked for anyone." I said seriously to prove my point.

Until I heard a voice which belonged to an annoying Weasley twin, "A a ah. You lie Granger. There is one person who can in a way force information out of you. And you know it!" He started very smugly. "Yeah and that is only because I am an open book to you Freddie and you already knew exactly what happened and why!" I yelled slightly irritated at his comment. "Question: What are we talking about?" Fleur asked. "We are talking about the fact Granger..."
"Fred, shut up. I will explain as it is my problem, not yours!" I said cutting Fred off.

"When I was ten I dated a boy from my school, except he 'nicest' of boyfriends. He became extremely controlling and possessive. He would fly into a fit of rage just when other boys looked at me or accidentally knocked into me or talked to me about the school work. And because I couldn't control it so I started to control what I could and ended up developing an eating disorder. I struggled to not relapse however I have relapsed in first year after Ronald's stupid comment, Third Year as my best friend had a 'serial killer' after him, fifth year as I was to busy studying which rather pissed off Fred. Also, seventh year as we had little food and especially after the Malfoy Manor incident. I almost relapsed second year after some a*s called me a 'Mudblood' but Fred managed to prevent that by telling me the truth and Hagrid, unknowingly, helped too." Tears began to slowly fall down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them.

I stopped as everyone processes what I told them as Ginny for up and hugged me. I hug Gin back and allowed the comfort I felt to flow through me. "Hermione, what disorder did you develop?" Bill asked concerned. "Bulimia. And I also relapsed the other week." I replied.
"Wait, was that after you locked yourself in your room after the game of Never Have I Ever. Also, that a*s as you said second year that was Draco wasn't it." George said. I chuckled at George's last comment while Draco scowled at George. "Yeah, that a*s was Draco. And I did after the game because the inner voice in my head started to tell me lies like you guys would hate me, judge, and see me differently and I can't handle that."

They looked at me as if I just grew two heads. "Mione we could never think that. I know most of the Weasley boys and Harry see you as a younger sister. I know I do. Nothing could ever change that image of you we have. Nothing. You hear me." Fleur said hugging me tears streams down my face at what she said. "We love you Hermione and you're stuck with us!" George said joining in the hug. "Told you, Mia. We don't judge people because of the past but of who they are now." Ginny said joining the hug as Bill and Charlie join in and said, "You will always be a little sister to us Mione and that also means we are always here to support you no matter what."
"I told you, Granger. I really did tell you." Fred said in a sing-song voice. "Shut up Fred I get it. Not need to taunt me." Which cause him to chuckle.

"Thanks, guys. Love you, all you guys." I said breaking out of the hug and kissing Draco on the cheek and hugging Blaise and Harry.

We carried on talking and enjoying each others company. Everyone left in slow drags and late in the evening, Draco and I headed up to bed after dinner.

As we arrived at our room, I push Draco against the closed bedroom door kissing him hard. He flips us over so I'm up against the door. He grabs my hips and I know he wants me to jump so he can hold me against the walk, still not breaking our kiss. As our need raise the carries me over to the bed still kissing each other, only to break the kiss and throw me on the bed then quickly climbs on top of me and carry on our kissing. Let's just say I need to stop trying to lock myself away and spend more time with my wonderful, handsome sexy Veela mate who wants to treasure and please me. So I can in return show home how treasured, how please he should be and loved he is in return.