Chapter Twenty Three

Ron apparated in with Teddy and I quickly turn the lights off as I heard a pop of Ginny apparating with Harry. Waiting until they entered the room, I heard Harry ask why the lights are off only for me to flick them on and everyone shouted "Surprise!!"
Harry shouted "Shit!" While holding his chest and then saw Teddy, "Oops!"
"Don't worry Harry, he has earbuds in as I had a feeling you would end up swearing" I said while chuckling to calm down a nervous Harry.

Letting everyone greet each other and wish Harry a Happy Birthday. Harry strolls over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. "Thank you for planning this Mione even when you didn't have to. But thank you."
"You're welcome Harry, after all, you are like a brother to me. You should get to be happy on your birthday. And the surprises are not done yet."
Harry looks at me confused while I stroll over to the stage and turn on the microphone.

"Hello everyone, first I want to wish Harry a Happy Birthday. Second I do hope you enjoy yourself tonight Harry and everyone else. And third we have some songs so here is the first one." I announced using the Microphone. "So Harry, Happy Birthday!" I began to sing, 'Glad you came' Cover by Megan Nicole.

Everyone clapped after I finished the song, George, Ginny and Draco walked up onto the stage as I walked off the stage towards the audience. "Happy Birthday Harry!" Ginny said, nodded to George and Draco too began to play, 'Good Times' Cover by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen.

Everyone started clapping as Ginny, and Draco switches places with me. "So as most know, Harry you are like a brother to me so George and I dedicate this to you for your birthday." George starts the song's introduction as I finish the speech to 'Hey Brother' Cover by Jada & Kyson Facer.

After finishing the song, I stand up and mental message Draco to get up on stage to stall as I go and get the cake and light the candles. I send to Draco "Coming in. Now!" Everyone starts to sing Happy Birthday to Harry. He blows out the candles as.

We cut and share out the cake and Harry asked: "Who had the idea for a golden snitch cake and thanks because it is delicious!"
"I did Harry. My adopted parents best friends made it, she always makes delicious cakes even when I was little." I answered. "Anyway Harry your party is not over yet there are still three more songs left."

Ginny gets up and walks on to the stage for her next song. By Katy Perry, 'Firework.'

As Ginny finishes George, Draco and I walk onto the stage while everyone else is clapping. "So Harry, Mia pick this song because apparently, you are so Nobel you forget there are others who want and will help you," Draco said honestly.

After singing 'Counting Stars' Cover by Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider and Chrissy Costanza. Draco and George walk of the stage as I say, "Harry, as you know I believe your parents watch over you with everyone else who loves you. So for your birthday, I dedicated this song for your parents and Godfather. Happy Birthday, Harry!" I finish as the intro for 'Sweet Child O' Mine' starts Cover by First to Eleven.

As I finish, I walk over to Harry and hug him, "Your Parents would be so so proud of you Harry as well as Remus, Tonks and especially Sirius, "I whisper into his ear. "Thank you, Hermione, you always seem to know exactly what to say when I need to hear. Thank you for being a wonderful best friend and always caring and believing me."
"Your welcome Harry. You know I will always have your back, as you were always a brother to me even before I found out I had a brother so thank you for befriending me, defending me, encouraging me and caring for me, you Nobel idiot." I finish bursting into laughter and Harry does too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is the end of this chapter. Please comment your ideas, views, questions and anything you think I can improve on. Thanks.