Chapter Fourteen

Sitting in the living room, Mama asks us how we found school and if we had the chance would we go back. "Well I used to fall into trouble a lot but then Harry, Ron and I would find a way to be the heroes or saviour's of the school," I started, spitting out Ron's name as if it was poison, "Mama I would I even if we don't have to. I love Hogwarts and I want to finish off my time at Hogwarts properly. Maybe even have a quiet year." I said and Ginny Bay and Dray started laughing at my comment at the end. "Last year of school was hell. I hated it I think I will go back if I could. Hermione remembers the DA we started, all because Umbridge wouldn't teach us properly so you convinced Harry to teach us." Ginny responded to Mama.
Draco said seriously, "I didn't get the chance to have the last year either Voldemort forced me out of school however I was in it I was just to keep an eye on some students who Voldemort thought of as high risk." Then changed to a joking tone, "One being, Miss Weasley there, such a troublemaker huh Gin."
"Hahaha very funny Malfoy, as I recall I am guessing after you saw Hermione, you let me get away with more than at first." Ginny shot back jokingly. "Yeah I did but to be fair I was as Mia put it a 'foul loathsome evil little cockroach' or as I would but it a bastard or asshole towards Mia, Harry and Ginny when she started. But I am not for Ronald at all." Draco finished. "I will Mama as you know I love Hogwarts and it is a second home. I want a properly finish Hogwarts instead of finishing on a war." Bay said honesty.

After catching up it was 11:30 am so I decided to make lunch. We had BLT sandwiches and my famous Italian style cheesecake, using the box of biscotti biscuits I found.

 We had BLT sandwiches and my famous Italian style cheesecake, using the box of biscotti biscuits I found

What the cheesecakes looked like and the BLT sandwiches

After lunch I received a letter from Harry, saying:
'Dear Hermione,
I wanted to see how you are? I miss you and wanted to check you were safe?

Also, I am struggling Mione, I am staying with the Weasley's and I just feel so guilty for Fred's death and everyone else I can't believe that they even let me stay with them. I also know that Tonks asked you to also be Teddy's Godmother because I guess if something was to happen to them, I would end up feeling guilty. Andromeda needs time to grieve and I was wondering if you and I could go and collect Teddy so she can have said time. I don't think I could look after Teddy all by myself for the whole time though but I don't know what to do?