Chapter Six

For those who chose not to read the last bit of the chapter, Ron revealed a secret about Hermione no one knew. She was furious and that resulted in an argument between the two. Ending in her running out of Shell Cottage and not looking back and found herself at Dobby's grave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco POV
I can't believe what I just heard. Hermione, my mate was almost hurt by a person 3 years older than her when she was 14 years old. Also, Ron only said it to win an argument, that is just such a dickhead move right there. I am so shock and so is everyone else no one has run after her.

Fleur shouted, "She trusted you with that information Ronald. As a friend not so you could bring it up when you are not getting your own way. You are such an asshole, brother in law or not, that was unacceptable." Harry shouted, "What the hell is wrong with you Ron, Mione has been our friend from the first year and you have just lost her, and you have lost me too. I agree with Fleur that was unacceptable and unforgivable." Bill just shook his head at his younger brother, "Why would you do that?! You realise Ginny is going to kill you when she finds out!"
"What the hell? Viktor tried to do what to my twin?" Blaise asked clearly furiously. Whereas I sit there trying figure out what to do. I get up, punched Ron in the face and quickly followed where Mia might have gone to.

After looking for 5 minutes I finally her sitting crying by Dobby's grave. I carefully walk over to her, she asked sadly "Why are you here? Do you hate me?" I replied truthfully, "Why would I hate you, Mia, you have not done anything wrong. He is the one who did something wrong not you, Mia. I am here because my mate is upset and I want to help her, comfort her, love her and protect her, always." Mia looks at me with appreciation, love and thankfulness. "Mia, I love you even before I knew I was a Veela I loved you. Oh, just letting you know Ron might have a bruised face when we go back." Mia chuckled and asked, "And why might he have a bruised face?" I sheepishly answered, "Because I punched him for being an asshole towards you and sharing a secret you didn't want people to know. Hard by the way." She giggled and thanked me for standing up for her.

"You know I don't care what he attempted to do to you. But if I see him I might just murder him for attempting that on you." I stated truthfully, "Oh and you might want to know, everyone is extremely pissed with Ronald because of what he said to you." All while we wandered slowly back towards the house.

Hermione POV
I walked backed to the house slowly with Draco. He helped me forget what Ron said and all the hurt Krum made me feel. I walk in forgetting the fight laughing. I immediately feel all the eyes in the room on me. Bay rushes over and hugs me as well as Harry, Fleur and Bill walks over and hugs me together after Bay and Harry. Bill said, "I am so sorry for how Ron treated you this afternoon Hermione. It was out of order and unforgivable"
"Bill you don't have to apologise for Ron's actions. One it is Ron who is famous for his temper and Two I am glad I have people who I can now talk to about it without suffering in silents."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it is a short Chapter but I am on NCS starting next Monday and are trying to pack for it. Tomorrow should be normal length Chapter.