Chapter Thirty Three

Thank you to user79086958 for sharing your dislike of having to wait for a new chapter I much appreciated your honest thoughts. I also thank you for commenting and for reading my book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't wake up until half 7 this morning and go downstairs for breakfast leaving Dray asleep in bed again. I arrive in the kitchen to see Mama finishing French toast with a side of bacon and egg. "Morning Mama, is there anything I can do to help you?" I ask hot wanting Mama to do it all. "No, dear just sit at the table and enjoy your breakfast," Mama said with a happy smile gracing her lips.

I follow what my Mama asked at sat down and began to eat my breakfast. Gin and Bay soon joined us at the table eating the delicious food Mama made for us. Dray comes down as I just finished my breakfast, placing my dirty bowl in the sink I excuse myself to go and get ready so I could go and get any last-minute school stuff from Diagonal Alley.

I have a nice cool shower and getting dressed in loose white low v top and tight black jeans with a pair of black heels to finish it off. I grab my beaded bag and head out of my room running into Dray and say, "By the way, love I am going to Diagonal Alley after picking up Teddy for some last-minute school shop. And I have already owl'd Andromeda and she doesn't mind some alone time without the cute, darling also troublesome Teddy. I am just going to see if anyone else wants to accompany me. So, Dray, do you want to come to Diagonal Alley?" I see him nod his head, kissing my forehead as he muttered, 'Yes. I'm just going to have a quick shower and meet you in the lounge.'

I head across the hall to my brother's and Gin's room. I knock on the door hard, suddenly Bay opens the door and sees me. "Hey sis, what can I do for you?"
"Well, I was wondering if you and Gin or just Gin wanted to accompany Teddy, Dray and I to Diagonal Alley to get the last-minute school shopping."
I see Ginny pop up next to Bay leaning on him and say, "Yes I would love to go with you and see Teddy again, Mia. Bay, are you coming?" Ginny asked with a flutter of her eyelids trying to persuade him to come.

I head down to the lounge after they both said they would join me in the lounge after I have got Teddy. I told Dray through our bond that I was just leaving to pick up Teddy and would be back in a few minutes.

I floo'd to Andromeda's and arrived in her kitchen. She turned around and saw it was me and said, "Good morning, Mione. How are you today?" She asked in her calm relaxed beautiful soothing voice. "I am great thank you, Andy. How are you doing today?"
"I am doing perfectly well." She said as she turned to me with her tea in hand. "I am fine, thank you, dear. Teddy is just in his play cot in the lounge and I have packed his diaper bag with everything he should need for today." She paused taking a good look at me then looked at my left hand and asked, "So that nephew of mine finally had the guts to propose did he?"
I nodded my head and said, "Yes he did. He was very sweet about it as well. He took me to 'Tesoro Amato' and asked me to marry him."

I picked up Teddy after finishing my talk with Andy, I floo'd back to Zabini Manor, straight into the lounge. Being greeted by the faces of Ginny, Blaise and Dray, we apparate off to Diagonal Alley with Ginny informing me about Harry, Kate, Luna and Neville meeting us outside of the joke shop.

We arrived outside George's joke shop and we see Harry, Kate, Luna and Neville. We head over and exchange hugs and have a casual chat with them until Harry said, "So I hear that someone is a lucky girl and got asked something and I went to know what she said." As he looked at me, my jaw immediately dropped open. "Ho... How did you know?" I asked in total shock. "Well since I am like a brother to you as well as Neville, he asked if Neville or I objected to him asking you. Now, what did you say?" He demanded as his eyes burned into mine.

I just lifted up my hand as said, "What do you think, Harry?" I immediately hear two squeals from one Kate and one Luna. Followed by and 'ouch' and scouting about squealing by Bay, Dray and myself while we all covered our ears. "Anyway, I said yes. But are we or are we not here for school stuff not gossiping." We all headed off to grab the last few items we needed then decided to meet outside the joke shop again so we could visit George before we head to our respective homes.

I ended up buying Teddy an owl teddy to keep him busy while we were going from shop to shop picking up the final things for school. We slowly wandered our way back to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes other known as the Twins Joke shop. Dray, Teddy and I are met with a waiting Bay, Ginny, Luna and Neville. We entered the Joke shop and walked around, I ended up buying Peruvian instant darkness powder. You never know when that might be useful. We ended up going hope and having a nice family dinner with Teddy. I ended up keeping Teddy overnight which I didn't mind but that didn't stop Dray and I enjoying ourselves.