Leaving

"We need to leave," your obviously angered father exclaims as he walks through the front door "now." 

You're too busy warping your bedroom walls to notice your worried father. You know you need to keep practicing using your powers in order to become a powerful shinobi, and get approval from your parents. It's bad enough you aren't able to see, let alone deal with your parents indifference towards you. They looked right through you, expecting your older brother, Touma, to heir the throne and become an unbeatable ninja. He picked on you more than your classmates would, making you feel smaller and smaller with every insult and slur he threw at you.

"What's the matter dear--" My mother was interrupted, "They're onto me, now pack all your shit together and be ready to leave in ten minutes" 

I walk into the living room at the sound of the loud commotion. "You mean those thugs from the pawn shop? I told you scamming them over and over again wasn't going to end well!" Your mom yells, throwing some food from the cabinets into a sack. Uh oh, this doesn't sound good.

"It's too late now," my dad said "if we're not outta here in 10 minutes they're going to kill me, and possibly you and Touma too." After hearing this, I walk back into my room and quickly pack all of my belongings into two bags; one with my clothes and one with my other personal belongings. I didn't have that many things, considering my parents barely acknowledge my  existence. 

"Where are we going?" Your mom frantically yells to your father as your family finishes up packing their valuables. "Anywhere but here."