Good Morning

After I laid there with ice on my wings for a while I realized it was getting late. Kacchan didn't seem to mind as he was just on his phone but I could feel myself starting to doze off. I start standing up, closing my wings and turning to Kacchan.

"I should get going, it's getting late and we have more training tomorrow" I say quietly. "Go before you fall asleep in here. I don't want to have to carry you to your room. It would be annoying." He says not looking up from his phone. "Yeah yeah, goodnight." "Night."

I walk out of his room and start walking to mine. It's on the same floor just a few doors down so it doesn't take me long. I get to my door and walk in, turn my lamp on and change into my black spandex and a red long sleeve shirt. I set my alarms for the morning and get into bed, turning my lamp off and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

*phone starts ringing*

"Hello?" I say groggy. "Y/N" Kacchan? His voice is so deep.. "Are you ok? Why are you calling so late?" I ask. "Y/N, can you come back? I can't sleep. Don't be stupid, I just need you in here as company. Nothing more." "Sure. I'll be in soon." He hangs up and I crawl out of my bed, grabbing my phone and charger and my pillow. I leave my room and walk to Kacchan's, entering and walking to his bed. I plug my phone into the wall and put my pillow next to his, crawling into the bed and under the covers. Everything smells like him in here.. obviously.. it's his room.

I start to fall asleep once again when I feel an arm wrap around my waist and a face cuddle into my hair. "Night." He says in a deep groggy voice. "Goodnight Kacchan."

When I wake up the next morning I feel no one around me. I roll over and Kacchan is no where to be found. Am I late for training?! I sit up and check my phone and it's 7:45 am.. not late yet.. I still have an hour until I have to be in the field. I turn off my alarms since I'm already awake. I hear the door open and look over seeing him walk in with a plate of breakfast. He's wearing gray sweatpants and a black tank top.. His muscles..

"I figured you needed the extra sleep." He says making me look at him and not his arms. "Oh yeah, I guess so" "Here." He hands me a plate of pancakes and bacon then a little bowl of syrup. "Eat. I'm going to shower, then we can head to the field." He turns and walks out the door again. I start eating the food he brought me. Whoever is making these is amazing. The pancakes are so fluffy and the bacon is so crunchy. Maybe it's Lunch-Rush.. Probably.

I get done eating, throw my plate away and I walk back to my room. I put my (makeup of choice) on and (choice of hair style). I change into my UA suit and I walk out of my room immediately bumping into a wet Kacchan with his pajamas from last night on. "Watch where you're going." "Don't walk so close to the doors and I won't run into you." "Open your eyes. It's not that hard." I roll my eyes and follow him to his room. "You know, showering then putting your old clothes on is kinda counterproductive." "Wow look at you. Using big girl words." He says turning to me. "Fine." He says as he whips his tank top off leaving his chest and abs exposed. My cheeks flush and I turn away. "Better?" "Oh uh yeah I guess. Just get ready, stop messing around." I can feel him smirk as he rolls his eyes and changes into his UA outfit.

We walk out of his room and turn towards the elevator. Just as Kacchan is about to hit the elevator button to go down Izuku starts running at us. "Wait!! Wait for me guys!!" "No no no." Kacchan starts whispering pressing the button even harder and faster. I can't help but giggle as Izuku just barely makes it into the elevator with us panting and bending over with his hands on his knees. 

"Geez. You made it seem like you didn't want me in here or something." Izuku says as he stands back up and looks to Kacchan. "PROBABLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T" He screams and Izuku wakes his hands in front of him being apologetic. "My bad, my bad, I just didn't want to be late."

"So how have you been Y/N. I feel like we haven't talked in awhile" Izuku says breaking the awkward silence. "I've been pretty good. Really tired, training has bested me lately but I'm getting stronger so I can't complain." I say looking over to him. "That's good!! I'm proud of you!!" I turn to Kacchan to see him roll his eyes and mock Izuku. "So.. how have you been?" I ask him back, turning to face him again. "Actually, I'm not sure. I think things are going well. I'm not breaking as many bones as I used to but-" he starts mumbling on, something about how he's kicking now yet his kicks don't have the angle he need and.. did he say something about his breakfast this morning? The elevator door rings and he snaps back into reality. "Oh sorry, I kinda went off on a tangent there." He says scratching the back of his neck and blushing.