A First Date? Part One

His room.. again. Maybe he just wants to tell me about how he doesn't like me or how feelings are a waste of time. Or how I'm an idiot for thinking someone like Katsuki would even have a crush on me. The elevator rings and I walk out. I walk to his door and stand there for a few seconds.. should I really go in? "Hey, you ok y/n? You know that's Katsuki's room, right?" Uraraka says, walking up behind me. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I know this is Kacchan's room, he asked me to come see him." "Oh, so maybe you're the reason he came back with handfuls of candles and other ~romantic~ stuff." She says with a smirk. "Romantic? Kacchan? I highly doubt it." I say giggling. "Well, why don't you go in and find out? What's the worst that could happen?" She says "Good luck y/n" she walks away and I turn back to the door. I raise m hand to knock by just as I'm about to make contact the door is flung open and a sweaty Kacchan stands before me.

"Oh, you actually came." He says flustered. "You weren't expecting me to come?" "No. No I wasn't. But since you're here I guess it's not a waste of time." "What's not a waste of time?" He grabs my hand and pulls me into the room.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful.. how did you-" "I had Yaoyorozu make most of it. Then I had a few of the girls come in and help set it up. I figured since you already knew, might as well." He looks away blushing. "What movie do you want to watch? I went out and bought a few." We walk over and I start looking over them, a lot of them are movies I really enjoy watching.. how does he know? "We can watch.. this one!" I pick out (movie of your choice). "Good pick, he stands up and puts the movie into his laptop. "Im going to change quick." He walks over to his clothes and takes his shirt off. I look over and.. wow.

"Here" He says turning around and throwing me a hoodie

"Here" He says turning around and throwing me a hoodie. I take my clothes off and put the hoodie on, leaving me in just an oversized hoodie and my underwear. He didn't put a new shirt on, just stayed shirtless and put gray sweatpants on. He sits on the bed, moving pillows around and getting under the blanket.

He pats a spot next to him and I walk over, laying next to him and he sits up and starts the movie

He pats a spot next to him and I walk over, laying next to him and he sits up and starts the movie. "Lift your head." I lift my head up and he slides his arm under my neck. I lay my head back down and he pulls me closer so my head is on his chest and his arm is around me. He grabs my hand with his that's not under me and holds it. He's being so sweet to me, I never knew there was a romantic side to Kacchan. "Maybe you aren't a waste of time." His eyes not looking away from the movie. I lean up so we are face to face and he looks into my eyes then down to my lips and back up to my eyes. "What?" He asks "Maybe you aren't either." I say as he wraps his arms around me and pull me back into his chest.

By the time the movie is over both of us had fallen asleep, still cuddling. I woke up the next morning and his arms were still around me, my head still on his chest. I'm.. happy. I feel him starting to move under me and I lift myself up, turning over to check my phone, 9:24 am. Not only did I wake up next to Kacchan, I also got to sleep in. "Good morning." His voice is so deep in the morning.. I roll over and meet his gaze. He's so beautiful in the morning. "Good morning, Kacchan." I say quietly. He wraps his arms around me and pull me into his chest, his breathing so calm and slow.

"What do you say we go out today. We have today off, might as well do something." He asks "That sounds perfect, I know a place we can get little snack cakes." My face glows and he smiles at me. "Go get ready, I'll come get you in 20" he brushes my hair back and kisses my forehead.. he.. Kissed my forehead?! My fave bursts into a red and he smirks at me. I get up and grab my clothes from yesterday. I go to walk out when he stops me in my tracks, grabbing my arm and leaning in by my ear. "You look amazing with my hoodie on but next time, let's go for nothing underneath." My face floods red and I walk out of his room and run to mine. I jump into my bed and grab my pillow, bringing it to my face and I scream. I sit up and I try to breath.. oh my. How does he do that. Make me that flustered. I stand up and do my makeup, straighten my hair and pick my outfit out. (Pick one you like most)

It's simple but I feel it's nice enough to go on a date

It's simple but I feel it's nice enough to go on a date. I hear a knock on my door and open it. He's so cute.. He's wearing a black hoodie and black pants, simple but it's his style. "You look amazing, ready to go?" He asks. I nod and he takes my hand.

*10 minutes later*

It didn't take us long to get to the place I was talking about, we get there and walk into the bakery. The smells of all the cakes and muffins, I'm in heaven!! We walk to the cashier and both order what we can't and two hot chocolates. We get out food and walk back outside, walking down the street. "Mmm this is amazing!! Try some!" I say pushing my cake towards him. He opens his mouth and takes a bite.

"You not only have good taste in movies, you have good taste in cake too

"You not only have good taste in movies, you have good taste in cake too." He says and smirks at me. "Thank you!!" I say proudly.

We walk to the nearest park and take a seat on the swings after throwing out trash away. "You know.. you're really enjoyable to be around when you're in a good mood" I say and look over to him. "I could say the same about you." He says looking to me. I smile at him and he looks away.