Short chapter but I'm going to start writing again ♥️♥️

I get out of the shower and start walking to my dorm. As I enter I see a very annoyed Kacchan waiting for me. "Can I help you?" I ask. He looks up and crosses his arms. "Yeah. You could." I walk over to my dresser and start packing the stuff I'll need for a girls night. "Well, what? I have to leave soon to go to Ur-" "I'm aware. How long will you be wasting your time there." He says and stands up from my bed. "I don't think it'll be a waste of time.." I say stopping for a second then continuing packing. "What do you want Kacchan" he rolls his eyes and leans against my wall. "You're annoying." He says and looks away from me.

Annoying? I didn't say anything.. I look up and my eyebrows come together. "I'm annoying?" I ask and he rolls his eyes again. Where is the attitude coming from all of a sudden? "Going to hang out with them is a waste of time. It's not like it'll help you be less antisocial. You're just going because you want to fit in." He walks past me and to my door. "Why are you being so rude all of a sudden." "Don't forget who you let use your towel." With that he walked out of my room and slammed the door. I jumped at the loud noise and sat in silence for a second.

He's mad I let Shoto use my towel? All this because he's jealous? He's the annoying one. I start packing the rest of my stuff and leave my room remembering to actually lock it this time.

I get to Ururaka's room and I take a deep breath. Maybe Kacchan is right and this won't help my anxiety.. Before I can knock the door is flung open and I see a very excited Asui and Jiro. "Y/N!! You made it!!" The grab my arms and rush me inside. Pop music is playing and I see girls doing each others nails and most of them have face masks on. "Y/N!!" Ururaka says and runs up to me. "We are just about to start doing hair!! I'll do your nails though!" She grabs my hand and brings me to a little table. "Pick a color!!" I don't do my nails often but maybe it'll look good? "Oh um.. (favorite color)" "Perfect!! Just like you!" She smiles and shakes the bottle.  

The night actually went well. We painted nails, danced, watched horror movies and braided, or at least tried to, hair. I.. had fun? It was getting kind of late and everyone was starting to leave. Some of the girls were spending the night but I decided it's best to go back to my dorm. I check my phone for the first time in about 4 hours. Most of the notifications were basic. Deku texting me about a new game going to be released.. Kacchan calling me then texting me and saying "Never mind you're stupid".. Seems nothing that eventful has gone on-

My thoughts get cut off as I slam into someone. Maybe I shouldn't have been walking and texting. "Hey hey, are you alright?" Oh no.. I look up to a concerned Shoto. "Yeah!! No!! Everything is ok!! I'm ok!! You're ok? Awesome!! I have to go!! Thank you!" I stammer. If Kacchan caught me talking to him it would just be worse than everything already is. "Thank you?" I hear him say as I rush into the elevator and wave goodbye to his very confused self. The doors close and I suck air into my lungs harshly. "Ughhhhhhh"