The Talk

I'm on my way to my final class when I get pulled to the side. "Y/N!" Kirishima is standing in front of me sweating. "Hey! So, I'll tell Bakugo to meet me on the roof at 4, can you do that?" "I mean yeah.. I don't have much else going on." "Ok perfect!! Don't forget!! Roof at 4!!" He runs off leaving me by myself. The bell rings and I panic, running to my class and walking inside. Eraserhead isn't even here yet so I'm in the clear. I take my seat as he walks in.

Class went by fine. Zoned out and drew through most of it but I couldn't stop thinking about what to say tonight. What do you say in a situation like this? What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if he sees me and throws a ball of explosion at me? What if- My thoughts are cut off by the bell ringing. I stand up and leave heading to my dorm. I have an hour until I have to be on the roof so I might as well change. As the elevator door opens I see a very pale Deku. "You ok?" I ask and step inside. "Are you sure you want to use this elevator??? Ahaha!! Maybe you should walk the stairs!!" "Don't be silly.." the doors close and the elevator starts going up. "I'm on the 3rd floor.. if I wanted to die from over exertion I'd-" "Ahahah!! Well!! Can I blindfold you!!! Hahah-" "Izuku what is going on.." the doors open and I see Kacchan.. kissing someone? I freeze and Deku grabs my hand pulling me to my room. The entire way I can't take my eyes off of them. They pull apart and it's a girl I've never seen before? How is she here?

We get into my room and I'm still frozen. "Y/N trust me!! It's not what it looked like it-" "it's ok." "Y/N?" I turn around and smile at Deku tears threaten to escape. "I'm ok! Hey, can you go get me some ice?" "Of course.. I'll be right back!!" He leaves and I walk to the door and lock it, opening my phone and texting Deku telling him Ururaka needs his opinion on something and I don't need ice that bad. He texts back saying if I need to talk he's there for me.

I.. I don't know what to do. This is the first time this has ever happened to me.. What does someone do in this situation..

My phone starts vibrating and I look down, Kirishima is calling me. I don't answer and instead I turn my phone off. I get out of my school clothes and put on something more comfortable. I hop into bed and just lay there. I can't cry, no tears are coming. All I feel is empty. I guess it's not that big of a deal right? We aren't dating.. we never really dated. I lay in bed for what seemed like a few minutes but turns out was about an hour. It's 4 o'clock.

—Kirishima POV—

4 o'clock!!! Nows the tiiiimee!! A few minutes go by and I get a text from Bakugo. 

'Where the hell are you stupid nerd!!'

Wait what? Y/N should be there by now!!

'Give me a minute man! I'm running a little late!'

'You better hurry. I'm not standing on the dumbass roof forever.'

I panic and run to Y/N's room knocking on the door.

—-Your POV—-

I look over to the door but don't make an effort to get up.. It's probably just Kirishima. I stay silent and I hear more knocking. "Y/N! Please!! You said you would, what happened!!" At this point sadness is gone and is replaced with anger. I stand up and walk to the door unlocking it and opening it to a very confused Kirishima. "You know what happened? What's the point? What's the point of anyone talking to him. He's just an annoying thick headed jerk who only cares about himself. Me talking to him will not make a bit of a difference. Never have and it never will." He stares at me and his phone vibrates, he looks down and looks back at me. "He's on the roof.. He'll be there for 10 more minutes.. Y/N I don't know what happened or what changed.. please just go talk to him. You're the only one who can." I roll my eyes. "For what?" "I'll buy you ice cream?"

As I get into the elevator Kirishima looks over to me. "Who would've known all it takes is a little ice cream!!" He giggles and I look over. "I don't think this is the start of the happy ending you were planning on, Kirishima." He gives me a questioning look. "What do you mean? Y/N, what happened?" "I saw him kissing someone. I'm not sure who it was or where she came from." He looks straightforward. "What.. no way. That's not possible." He looks over to me. "What do you mean? There's no one here who would-" "I don't know." The elevator opens and I walk into the hallway. "Let me know how it goes.. good luck." Kirishima says and I walk towards the door that leads to the roof.

I take a deep breath and open the door..

"Y/N?" I walk up to him and stand in front of him. "What are you doing here?" "How could you. I really thought for SOME REASON you actually cared. That you actually had feelings for me. How dumb can I be, right? So so dumb. You don't care about anyone. No one but yourself. You're such a self centered jerk who thinks he's better than everyone else just because you hurt people. You hurt me. For some reason I thought I was different. That I was the one that could actually get through your head. I know now no one can. Not me. Not Kirishima. Not Kaminari. No one. No one will eve-" His warm lips end up on mine cutting me off. I don't want to stop but.. he was just kissing someone else an hour ago.. 

I push away and start crying.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to start an argument with you. I didn't want to end things-" "You really think all of this is because of some stupid argument we had?" Tears continue to fall down my face as he stares at me. "I saw you.. I saw you kiss that girl. Whoever she was or wherever she came from I-" "what?" He asks and wipes a tear from my face. I push his hand away and continue crying. "Stop playing dumb. I saw you kiss her about an hour and a half ago." "I was sleeping an hour and a half ago. I went to bed after classes and set my alarm just so I could meet Kirishima here." "Don't try to lie to me! I know what I saw I-" "I have proof." He takes my hand and leads me to the door and into the elevator. My crying came to an end but I'm stiff sniffling. I see him look over to me out of the corner of my eye but I don't look at him.

He leads me to his dorm and brings me inside. "Sit"