They are back.

I sit on the edge of Kacchan's bed. My legs are shaking and my palms are sweaty. I take a deep breath and wipe my hands off on my pants then run my fingers through my hair. I still have no clue what happened. One minute it was 3:30pm and I was walking through empty hallways and the next it's only 3:00pm and the school is filled with my classmates. How does that happen?

Before I can fully finish my thoughts I hear a loud crash and the whole room shakes. I stand to my feet fast and I start to panic. I have no clue where Kacchan went, he told me he was running to grab me some stuff to help me settle down. Granted I only really needed him by my side but I didn't need him calling me a child. Before I can walk to the door it's swung open and I run to the other side of the room against the wall. Kacchan comes running in covered in sweat and with a bloody lip. "We need to go." He says as he walks around his room grabbing stuff.

"What's happening? What's wrong?" I say as I walk up to him. He pushes past me still grabbing stuff before grabbing my hand. "You're ok to fly, right?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Yeah?" I say. "Then you need to get out of here." He says as he runs out the door dragging me behind him. "Kacchan. What is going on?!" I yell as people are running though the halls too. "The League of Villains are here. One of them made it inside and planted a bomb. It was in one of the classrooms over by the cafeteria." My heart drops. I was just there.

"Who is it? Who's here?" I ask as we reach the elevator. "I don't know but you're not staying here to find out. Chances are they are here for you." He says and I get goosebumps. As we reach the elevator he presses the button to go to the ground floor. The doors close and we start to go down but just as we do all of the power goes out and the elevator stops.

"Shit." I hear Kacchan say under his breath. His grip on my hand tightens and I feel him shuffle closer to me. It's pitch black but soon Kacchan lights a fire with his hand that's not holding mine. I look over to him. The fire let's me see his face.. he's so perfect. His eyes are so beautiful and even though his lip is busted I'd still kiss him a million times. His hair is sticking to his face and his sweat is glistening. He's definitely a sight for sore eyes. It's been awhile since I've just been able to look at him. Granted the situation isn't the best but I'm able to fall in love all over again.

"We need to get out of here." He says his voice low and he looks at me. I blush and quickly look away. "Oh uh yeah.." I say and let go of his hand walking towards the control panel. He follows keeping his hand a safe distance from me but still allowing me to see.

As I start pushing buttons and start to unhook wires I start to think about how useless this is. The powers out, what can I do about that. I back up from the panel and look at Kacchan. "You know, I think Denki would come in a lot of help right about now." I say and lean up against the wall. "Why, what would he do?" I sigh and laugh a little. "His quirk is electrifying." I say trying to make a pun, which I guess went right over Kacchan's head. "So? What is it?" He asks. I raise a brow. "Electricity. He quirk is electricity." I smile and set my hand on Kacchan's shoulder.