Bus Ride

I get on to the bus and I take my seat next to the window. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself before having to deal with my parents. I love them it's just hard to get along with them. As I'm staring out the window zoning out I feel the seat cushion next to me sink down and my heart stops. I look over and see Izuku out of breath. He takes a deep breath in and leans back in the seat. "You ok?" I ask and he looks over to me. "Yeah.. just didn't want to miss the bus-" He says but gets cut off as he's ripped out of the seat and thrown to one across the aisle. "Move it loser." Kacchan says as he sits down next to me, slouches and crosses his arms. "Stupid ass." He says under his breath as he puts his headphones in, leans his head back and closes his eyes.

He might be a douchebag but his jawline is nice.

I roll my eyes and lean forward to look at Izuku. I mouth the words "I'm sorry" and he smiles and awkwardly waves. "My bad" he whispers and Kacchan snaps his head to me. I just lean back and look out the window, ignoring his stare as the bus finally takes off.

—25 minutes later————

We are about halfway home. I've been dozing off but the bumps in the road keep waking me up. Kacchan fell asleep about 10 minutes ago, I could hear and feel his breathing change. My wings are making me so uncomfortable so sit straight so I keep tossing and turning. I feel Kacchan's head fall and land on my shoulder and my heart stops and my eyes widen. I look over slowly and he's still passed out. I look around the bus and everyone is either on their phones, sleeping or just staring out the window. Being too scared to keep moving I just rest my head on top of Kacchan's and close my eyes. Soon I feel his hand come up and rest on my thigh. The warmth from his hand makes me doze off and finally I get some sleep.

——20 minutes later———

The bus comes to a stop and I hear people around me getting up and off the bus. I look to my left and Kacchan is still sleeping next to me. I shake his arm and he sits up. Raising his hands above his head and stretches, making a small noise as he does so. I giggle a little bit and he looks at me and takes an earbud out. "What do you want" his voice deeper than normal. "It's time to get off the bus" I say and he looks around. "Oh." He stands up and grabs his bag then grabs mine too. He walks down the aisle but people get between us. "Bakugo!" I call out but he just keeps walking straight then raises the hand that's carrying my bags and flips me off.

I sigh and get into the aisle and off the bus. He's standing there waiting for me then motions for me to follow him. "Kacchan my house is the other way-" "I know." He says as he keeps walking.