You're Annoying.

"You're just over dramatic." I roll my eyes and turn to face Kacchan, he's been following me telling me how he's right and that I shouldn't be upset that he's the only important person in my life. "Kacchan." I sigh and rub my face. "You are important to me, I'm not going to say you aren't-" "I saved you, I'm the best person for you." He cuts me off and looks into my eyes, so intimidating. "I didn't say you weren't-" "Ok then stop talking to all those guys who like you." Wait.. What?! "What are you even-" "You know exactly what I'm talking about." I grunt. "First of all, stop cutting me off. It's getting obnoxious. And second of all.. Are you jealous?!" I say loudly and he covers my mouth.

"Say that stupid word one more time and I will set your hair on fire." I grab his hand and remove it from my mouth. "What? Jealous?" He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. "Kacchan, you shouldn't be angry over being jealous, it's ok." I can see his ears turn red and he starts walking faster and I laugh at him. If only the villains knew his weakness is being flustered.

He takes me to a stairwell before setting me down in front of him.

"You're really annoying

"You're really annoying." "Thank you." "Stop." "Stop what?" "Being annoying." "Uh ok?" He huffs and looks away, face turning pink. "You blush a lot for someone who is always angry." His face turns sour and he looks to me. "I'm not blushing. It's hot as hell in here." "Hm.. just thought you were able to take on a bit of heat." "What's that supposed to mean?!" "Kacchan you literally shoot fire out of your hands. That's what it's supposed to mean." I say in a sarcastic tone. "You're getting on my nerves." I smile. "I'm glad." He growls and rolls his eyes.

Just then the doors leading to the stairs open and we both turn our heads to see who came in. "Aye! Y/N and Bakugou sittin in a tree!" Kirishima's very excited self walks in and walks to us. He's smile is huge as he puts his arm around Kacchan. He looks at Kacchan then over to me and his face slightly drops but his smile grows again, obviously faked. "Well you two lovebirds better get to lunch. It's the good stuff today!" He says as he shoves Kacchan towards the door and puts his hand on my back to slightly push me towards it too. Kacchan's face gets red and he storms in the direction of the cafeteria. As I begin to follow Kiri's hand grabs my arm and turns me towards him. "Hey, you ok?" I slightly laugh and look around. "Yeah? What do you mean?" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"You know!! Just wondering how you are!!" He awkwardly laughs and puts his arm around me and we start walking to the cafeteria

"You know!! Just wondering how you are!!" He awkwardly laughs and puts his arm around me and we start walking to the cafeteria. Weird..