That Could've Gone Better..

We all stand with our teams on the starting line. I was on top with Shoto,Kirishima and Tokoyami all beneath me. Aizawa finishes reading off the rest of the rules then stands back, counting us down.

"Go in 3. 2. 1." We all start taking off and immediately we are in 3rd place. People are using their powers to fly, to jump boost, to speed run, everything, but people are also using their powers to stop others.

*CRASH*

I'm flying? My wings aren't out what's happening? Someone is grabbing me.

I look behind me and no one is there yet I feel a pull on my arm. I let my wings out and try flying back to the ground. Just as I touch down arms wrap around me and everyone stares at me. Kacchan tries to run up to me but is stopped by an imaginary wall. "Y/N!!" People are running to the wall trying to break through and Aizawa is trying to use his power on whoever has a grip on me but can't.

"Sad to see you all like this. Stopped by a wall you can't even see." Who.. it's a males voice. I turn my head and it's a villain I've seen before but only shortly.

I try struggling but his grip gets tighter

I try struggling but his grip gets tighter. Suddenly a blonde girl walks in front of me and put her hand on my head and smiles. "Good!! She picked a cute one!!" "Toga." The guy says and she looks upset. "What? Can't I have just a little bit of fun, Dabi?" They get cut off by my class beating on the walls. Toga walks to them and smiles and waves. "There's no point!!" She looks back to us and back to the class. "We've got to get going now, thank you for our gift!!" And with that I feel Dabi start backing up, his grip on me not getting any softer. I make eye contact with Kacchan and he's panicking.

"Y/N!!" He's the last thing I saw before everything went black

I woke up with my hands tied behind my back and I'm against a wall. I don't know where I am. It looks like an old warehouse or something. "Good morning, princess." It's her. Nightmare walks to me and bends her knees so she's level to where I'm sitting. "I didn't think catching you would be so easy, if I knew I'd do it myself." She giggles and sighs. "I do wish I had gone though, to see the look on Bakugo's face. It must have been heart wrenching. The love of his life being taken by us little bad guys." She giggles and claps her hands, standing and walking over to a table.

"You know, now that you're here, I'm not really sure what to do with you. Maybe we should start with some questions." She walks back over to me with a paper and pencil. "Why are you doing this?" I ask and she laughs. "Wow even your voice is perfect." She sits down and looks down at the paper. "First question, and I would love if you could answer truthfully. Do you remember me?" I'm not sure if I should answer but I don't think not answering will do me any good. "You showed me the past so yeah I-" "No. Do you remember me. Not what I showed you. Me." I shake my head "I'm sorry.. I don't." She smiles at me and writes something down. "Why do you think that is?" She asks not looking up. "I didn't talk to many people.. only Kacchan and Deku really.. I didn't make friends. It's my fault." She continues writing stuff down then looks up at me. "Why do you love Bakugo?" My face turns red and I feel my heart clench. "Love is a strong word.." "And it's how you feel towards him. I can tell. I see it. So answer my question."

"A lot of reasons. He was the first person to try talking to me when I first moved. After the day in the fort, I knew I had a crush on him but I didn't think anything of it. We grew up together and even though he started getting an attitude he was always sweet to me and showed me a side of him no one else got to see. He told me all of his secrets, his fears and the things that make him happy. I didn't know I loved him until I saw him kiss you. That's when I knew I couldn't handle seeing him with anyone else. I've loved him for a long time it just took me a little bit to finally see it. His eyes are beautiful and his hair is always soft. His arms are strong but when he wraps them around me he's gentle. I have a million reasons to love him."

She gets up and starts walking away, not saying a word to me, leaving me tied up and alone once again. I start looking around for anything that could cut the ropes. I finally see a piece of broken glass so I try sticking my foot out to reach it. Once my foot touches it I slide it to myself and grab it with my hands, slowly cutting the rope. It takes me about 5 minutes to finally cut through with how awkward the angle was and I stand, rubbing my wrist where the rope just was. I start walking out when I hear the door open, I run and hide behind a pillar and hear Dabi and Toga talking. "If I just get her blood I can go to school and they'll never look for her, super easy stuff." Just then I hear them stop walking. "Well, this will be an issue." I hear Toga giggle and it goes quiet. My heart is racing and I'm trying not to let tears fall from my eyes.

Nothing. It's completely silent.

Just as I begin to think maybe they left I feel arms grab me and wrap around me. "And where do you think you're going?" Dabi asks and grips tighter as I struggle against him. I release my wings and he's forced to let go, I fly to the rafters and climb onto one of the bars. "You're getting annoying." I hear Dabi say as a fireball is thrown my way, I move behind a pillar and take a breath, looking around for windows. I look over to where I was just roped to and see a shattered window right above it. "Come down little mouse, I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to." Dabi's voice rings through the room. I take a deep breath and jump, my wings coming out and I crash through the window. I fall the the ground but get up and try spreading my wings, I have a few cuts on them but I force myself to take off again, just as I think I'm a good distance away one of Dabi's blue fireballs hits my left wing, sending me into the trees and onto the ground.

The next thing I remember is waking up, covered in leaves and dirt. I look around and I'm in the forest. I stand and try to spread my wings but instead get a burst of pain running through my body. I look to my left and notice my wing.. It's not only bloody from the glass.. it's burnt. Almost all of my feathers are burnt and blood has matted them down. I look at my right wing and it's not as bad, blood still matted some of them down but not nearly as bad as my left.

I start limping, leaning on trees as I go and just trying to find someone, anyone, anything, anywhere. I come to a stream and I start walking down it. About 15 minutes of walking I hit a lake and I see a man fishing. I start limping as fast as I can waving my hands and yelling to him. "Please!! Help me!!" He looks over and his face is pure shock. "Young lady! What happened are you ok?" I fall before I get to him and he grabs his phone. Everything goes black.

"What a shame you got away. You just made the hunt more fun, I'll see you again soon." Her voice echoes through my head