I am my own person.

As we sit in the police station a few hero's are standing talking to the police but it's so faint I can't make out any words. I'm surprised All Might isn't here he usually always is.

Just then Mt. Lady walks up to us and kneels I front of me. She puts a hand on my knee and looks up at me. "Where were you guys that whole time? We thought we cleared the building.." She asks, her tone low. "We were in the elevator. The power had shut off so we were stuck between floors." She smiles at me. "I'm glad you two are ok. I guess the elevator kept you guys safe from all of that.." I smile but my smile fades. "What.. what did happen?" I ask and her smile disappears.

She turns around and looks at the other hero's and police officers behind her. "The League of Villains came. They took some of your classmates and used them as shields and as hostages.. They took-" Just then she gets cut off by Hawks placing his hand on her shoulder. She looks up at him and he motions her to go with him back to the group. "I'm sorry kids but that's as much as we can tell you right now.. As soon as we know everything we will tell you guys." They go to walk away but I stand up and follow. Hawks and Mt. Lady turn to me. "Where are our classmates? Where's All Might and Mr. Aizawa.. Where did-" He cuts my off by placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry.. We can't tell you yet." His voice is low and serious. A bit of a change from what I've heard about him. It's my first time meeting him but I'm not jumping up and down about it.. I just want to know where my friends went.

"Take a seat, Y/N.. We will speak with you in a minute.." Mt. Lady says but I follow them again. "Please." My voice cracks and they turn to me. "They are our friends. Please just-" Kacchan grabs my hand and pulls me back to our seats. Tears start to form in my eyes as they give me a sad look and turn away again. This time a wall is formed and we can't even see them.

We sit in silence for a minute. My head in racing with what could of happened. If everyone was safe they'd have no issue telling us, would they.. I start to look around. The wall blocking us from the hero's is still standing. I sigh and stand up. I walk towards the front door but Kacchan takes my hand. "Why can't you just stay sitting. What's your problem. They told us they would let us know so just sit your ass down and wait." His voice is so low and concerned. I stand there for a second. I look out the door and I feel his grip loosen for a second, just then I rip my hand out of his grip and I walk out.

I can't keep letting him tell me what to do when I know what I want and right now I want to look for clues. They won't tell us anything. We are just kids. If I have to find everyone myself then I will.