Getting Ready for the Beach

Beep beep beep ... beep beep bee-

"Dumbass alarm." Kacchan's deep morning voice is definitely something I want to always wake up to. "Wake up sunshine. Time to get ready for the beach." "Ok, ok." I get up and walk out, wow my legs are sore.. Wait. MY LEGS ARE SORE. I forgot about last night until just now.. I can't believe.. Kacchan was so gentle yet so.. not? I get to my room and look for my bathing suit. I decide to wear (pick a bathing suit)

And I put on (choose a coverup) to wear until we get there

I do my hair and grab the stuff I need

I do my hair and grab the stuff I need. My phone, lotion, glasses.. I think that's all. I walk out and walk to Kacchan's room but not before being stopped by Izuku. "Hey y/n!! I feel like it's been so long!! You look great by the way! You coming to the beach?" "Yeah, I'm grabbing Kacchan then I'll be right down!!" "Awesome!! We plan on playing a bunch of beach games together, kind of like team bonding, even though we aren't really a team, but we are a little bit, but we are a class so I guess one could say-" wow this kid can go on for hours.

He is interrupted by Kacchan's door opening. "What do you want, Deku." "OH UH" He turns red and freezes, shaking his arms around him trying to explain what he's doing outside of his room but in the middle of explaining Ida grabs him by the arm, dragging him to the elevator as Uraraka follows behind. "This is not the time for muttering, this is the time to go to the beach!!" Ida says as he holds the elevator open for us. I grab Kacchan's arm and drag him into the now crowded elevator as Ida clicks the button. It's an awkward few seconds as Kacchan gives Izuku the death stare and Ida, Uraraka and I talk about how fun the beach will be but just as quickly as we entered we walk out off together, meeting the others waiting in the living room.

"Who are we missing?" Ida says, trying to make sure everyone is coming. "Well, Todoroki may not be coming and I think Asui and Mina are still getting ready." Yaoyorozu answers. Just as she does the elevator dings and Asui, Mina and Todoroki all walk out together. "Now that everyone is here we can depart." Ida says and starts walking causing everyone to start following.

{Note: The next chapter will contain a lot of characters names, if you aren't familiar with names I would suggest a google page open so you can see who is who (that's what I would have to do) trying to make it easier on you guys ♥️♥️}