Man on the Moon Pt.3

Song Choice: SIAMÉS - The Wolf

Five has felt more than 35 hands on his body in just one walk across the hall. When he reached the wall with (Y/n) he leaned on it in exhaustion causing (Y/n) to slightly snicker. They just arrived 4 minutes ago and he already wanted to desperately leave since he felt extremely overwhelmed.

"I swear to god if I lose you in this crowd I'm gonna shoot up the place." Five breathed out as he looked up at (Y/n) with stern, already tired, eyes. (Y/n) responded with a giggle. "Don't worry. I won't let you leave my side." And that she did. Everywhere she went she made sure Five was still next to her... and still breathing... and still has his virginity.

Right now the duo was making their way to the snack table because (Y/n) was hungry. But on their way there (Y/n) randomly out of nowhere kicked a girl in the shin making the girl fall to her knees in pain but got back up again and returned to her slutty dancing in front of two other guys. "Why did you do that?" Five asked, 'Maybe she has a thing against sluts and whores'. (Y/n) looked at him with a shrug. "I just don't like her. She stole my pencil from me 4 years ago, this is my payback."

Five looked at her with a confused stare. "What? You can kick other girls in the shin and it'll be totally fine. Every girl has done this and do you know why we do it? Cause we can get away with it! You can knock into a girl and be like 'oops I didn't mean it~'. Our smile is our jedi mind trick. You ever do that? You ever just chuck your girl into the boards cause you can? You ever just been walking and be like 'I love your shoes~ Oops'." Five lightly chuckled as they finally made it to the snack table where (Y/n) stuffed her face with a variety of different foods.

( Author: If you understood that reference ^^, I love you )

(Y/n) grabbed a red plastic and scooped up a brown bubbly liquid from the large bowl then looked towards Five. "You want a drink?" Five got closer to look in the bowl. "Of what?" "Alcohol. What else?" Five looked at her dead in the eye and (Y/n) was a little nervous that he was gonna yell at her for underage drinking but then he said, "I don't want a drink. I need a drink." She smirked and gave him his own cup full of beer mixed with other different drinks.

The next hour was a blur for (Y/n) but let's just say that Five was already very drunk, stumbling every time he walked. But nevertheless, (Y/n) stuck by his side wherever he ran off to while being drunk. (Y/n) had the same amount of drinks as Five but thanks to her high alcohol tolerance she was not getting wasted anytime soon.

Right now, Five was somehow swinging from the chandelier while (Y/n) told him her concerns on this act and pleaded for him to get down. "Five please get down before you fall and taste your own kidney!" (Y/n) yelled from underneath the swinging chandelier. "What was that? You want me to fall? Alright~" Five said in between drunk laughs and let go of the decoration. (Y/n) panicked and held her arms out, praying that this works like in the movies.

It did as Five landed with a grunt in the protection of (Y/n)'s arms. Five had his eyes shut tightly but when he opened them to see the face of (Y/n) he smiled a big goofy smile and wrapped his arms her neck, bringing him closer to her to rub his cheek against hers. "Five!" (Y/n) squealed out in a flustered filled voice as Five continued. "You're my hero~" (Y/n) knew not to take anything he said seriously since he was... well, drunk. Although she did recall the saying 'drunk words equal sober thoughts' but she just had to deal with Five's embarrassing phrases for the rest of the night.

"In return, I shall serenade you." Five said, dramatically throwing his arms through the air as he rolled out of her grasp onto the floor. He jumped straight up and started belching a song she had never heard but due to the lyrics she could tell it was a love song. Some people looked their way but didn't show any signs of judgement since they were either higher than space or more drunk than Five.