• pain and sorrow •

3 days later.

Your POV:

I hadn't left the hospital for days, I couldn't allow myself knowing what could happen if I'd left Jae. My mum had to leave because of her job but she comes back for at least an hour everyday.

Tears pricked my eyes as I gazed at my brothers lifeless face, how listening to the beeping of the monitor revealed how weak he really was, how the tubes and wires exited his mouth and lungs, how his chest barely moved up and down without any sort of support.

"This isn't you, Jae." I whispered into the empty room, gripping his hand so tightly hoping that these last 4 days were nothing but a nightmare, but no matter how much I tried to wake up, the more I knew I wasn't dreaming.

"You have to fight this, s-so then you can get treatment and get rid of this horrible thing." My voice shook the words out, I hoped he could hear me but the chances are low. Some people in comas are lucky enough to wake up and remember everything, and others don't.

"Please, J-Jae I need you. I can't lose you again, especially n-not... now." I hadn't realised the wetness of my cheeks until a tear landed onto Jae's pale, ghost like skin.

The door creaked open and in came my mum with a bouquet of white and yellow flowers.

"To lighten the room a bit, its to gloomy." She let out a weak chuckle before placing them in an empty vase on the bedside table.

"Any news?" She asked, her voice full of force hope and sorrow. I shook my head as another tear fell from one eye. Crying was normal now.

"Y/n, honey, don't cry to much." She said taking the other seat. The word honey made me think about Yoongi, I hadn't seen him since that day, I needed to hug him..

11 days..

"M-mum, I'm going to go call someone. I'll be back." I stood up, my hand slipping out of Jae's.

"Okay, I'll be here." She replied with a nod. I smiled weakly before walking out the room.

I leaned against a wall and let out a long sigh, dialling the number I missed so much.

"Hello? Y/n are you alright?" Yoongi said down the phone. His voice instantly calming me.

"Y-y- n-no.. Jae hasn't woken up.." my voice whimpered, Yoongi sighed.

"Do you want me to come up there to see you? I-I miss you." His voice sounded so smooth and silky. I closed my eyes, letting the tears glide down my cheeks.

"I miss you too, and yes.. I.. I wanna hug you." I admitted, a low chuckle echoed down the phone and I felt my cheeks heat up, something I actually missed.

"Alright, honey, I'll be there soon. I love you." Yoongi said, I nodded but realised he couldn't see me.

"Okay, and I love you." I replied before ending the call.

"You better explain who that was." A dark, wicked voice called beside me. I jumped, placing a hand to my chest, my face morphed into a frown.

"What?" I said, standing my ground.

"Was it that boy? Hmm, Yoongi was it?" He grinned, his face so evil. My face dropped, my heart stammered in my chest.

"H-how did you.. know?" I asked, it coming out like a whisper. His face didn't move, only his eyes scanned me.

"I knew from the start, the way you looked at each other, ah young love." His voice sounded sickening, poison.

"Good for you, also where have you been these last few days?" I replied, my tone flat.