Part 1

It was a Friday night, and Aaliyah had just finished work. She loved working in the city, with all the hustle and bustle. There was never a dull moment. Like today, it was her colleagues birthday, so they were all going clubbing. Aaliyah didn't normally go, but it was her colleagues birthday.  They all arrived at the club. Aaliyah went to get their drinks.

"Can I help you?" asked the barman. Aaliyah looked at him. He's very handsome she thought. Aaliyah ordered the drinks.

"Anything else?" He asked

"A kiss would be nice" she replied 

"Sorry, you cannot afford me."

"I bet I could. What's your price?" The barman laughed. "I think your friends are getting impatient for their drinks." "Well, tell me when your break is." "You don't give up do you?" "Not if I see something I like." "Not going to happen." Aaliyah carried the drinks to her friends. Later, as they were all getting up to dance, the barman walked across the club, caught Aaliyah's eye and gestured outside. Aaliyah made up an excuse and ran after him. She was outside looking for him, when a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her into an alleyway.

"This is a nice surprise. Whatever happened to not going to happen?" "I need to say that in case they're listening. Anyway enough talk" he said kissing her hungrily. Aaliyah replied with as much passion, then moaned as he started exploring her body. I'm sure you can guess what happened next.

Aaliyah put on her clothes, gave him a quick kiss, and went home. What a night she thought