Part 30

"Aaliyah, calm down. Who's going to take you away?"

"Safdar. He's in the paper, trying to find me. He'll come for me Jameel. Help me."

"Aaliyah relax. I'm here. No one can take you away from me."

"But Jameel you don't know, he tried to get me to take medication that would have made me mad. He kept trying to convince me, he was my loved one. He's evil. He needs to be stopped."

"It's ok, you're safe here."

Aaliyah leaned into her mum and Jameel and wept. What was she going to do? What happened if he found her? Could her mum and Jameel keep her safe? Or was she putting them in danger by staying her? Surely someone would read the paper and figure out it was Aaliyah he was describing? What was she supposed to do? Aaliyah knew Jameel would do anything to save her from Safdar, but was he a match for Safdars madness and evil plans?

Aaliyah decided it was too big risk to her mum, so at night she got dressed, and kissed her sleeping mums cheek and with tears in her eyes, left her house again. Aaliyah hopped on a train, and went away. She rang Jameels mobile, and got his voicemail. 

"Jameel, it's Aaliyah. By the time you get this, I'll be long gone. I've decided I'm putting you and my mum in to much danger by staying there. You don't know Safdar like I do. He'll come and take me away, and you won't be able to do anything about it. I'm sorry for leaving like this, but I have to. I can't let anything happen to you or my mum. Thank you for the love Jameel. That's something I'll always treasure. I might not remember everything, but I remember your love. I remember you gave me two children. They might not be here, but their a part of me and you. We created them. I'll always carry your love with me. Goodbye my love."

Aaliyah then destroyed her sim. Her new life awaited