Part 20

"Jameel, help me."

"Aaliyah" Jameel shouted as he woke from his sleep. He checked the time. She should be back by now he thought, if she was going to stay the night, she would of told me. Jameel rang Aaliyah's phone as it went straight to voicemail. Where are you he thought panicking. Aaliyah would always check in with him no matter what. Panicking Jameel rang Aaliyah's mum. "She left here a while ago, after she and her sister had words. Is she not back yet?"

Jameel paced his bedroom floor, waiting for Aaliyah to return or call. He then grabbed his car keys and went out to look for her. This was not like her he thought. Where are you? he thought panicking, as he found no trace of her. Jameel went to Aaliyah's mums house. He told her mum everything.

"Are you happy now? he shouted at her sister, you got your wish. Shes disappeared from our lives." Aaliyahs mum told him to calm down. "We need to focus on finding Aaliyah. God knows where my daughter is and in what condition."

Aaliyah woke in a strange room. She tried to remember how she ended up here, but every time she shut her eyes and forced her brain to try and remember, her brain would get fuzzy and she would collapse. Where am I? she thought. Why can't I remember anything? What happened?