Part 14

Aaliyah went to Jameels house. They wept together, as two parents who had lost their children. Jameel made Aaliyah something to eat, and she told him everything. They laughed and cried together, as Aaliyah described her pregnancy, and cravings. Aaliyah wept as she described how scared she was giving birth, but how Jameel being there calmed her down. How even though he didn't know they were his, she was glad he got to see his children being born.

Aaliyah took Jameels hand and led him upstairs. "Are you sure? asked Jameel. "I've already lost my children, I can't lose you two." Later, Aaliyah lay on Jameels chest. "What does this mean for us?" "I don't know. I just needed you today."

"I'm always here for you, you know that. But I'm sick of these constant games we're playing. Either you want me or you don't."

"But you know what will happen"

"I don't care. We didn't do anything bad. We just fell in love."

"But..................."

"Do you love me?"

"You know I do."

"But every time I call, you run and hide. I go and you come running. If you love me, as much as you say, what are you so afraid of?"

"But problems."

"Is it even love without problems and obstacles?"

"Look Aaliyah, you know how I feel. Either you want to be with me or not. No more playing games. Tell me now, what's it going to be?"